Welcome and Introductions - "Lose 10 lbs. by July 1st. 2015"

Options
1013carl
1013carl Posts: 376 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
Welcome and Introductions - "Lose 10 lbs. by July 1st. 2015"

[Rolled Over on May 31st.]
…AND THE CHALLENGE CONTINUES… Now until July 1st. 2015

This is a continuation of the "Lose 10 lbs. by June 1st." challenge... And a new beginning for all!
Here we reset...
1.) Our start weight to our current weights.
2.) Establish out new goals for this challenge

Everyone is welcome to join.... Make some Friends and Support them!

Carl -

This Group and Topic are a continuation from the May group named “10lbs. By June”.

Where it all Started? It was a jay_taay idea, so all credit to her…
It appears that DEPick who originally built the site has deactivated his MFP account.

Anyone wanting to participate is welcome to join the group. Our goal is “10lbs By July”
Please make a posting here and introduce yourself!

In the group there are 2 topics to start with. One for posting your “Daily Workouts”, and the other one for you to post your “Weekly Weigh-Ins”.

Take it from there and add as needed. Any other related topics or member discussions are encouraged.

Enjoy yourselves, help each other, and Good Luck to you!

Replies

• 1013carl
    Options
    Hello and Welcome everybody!

My name is Carl and If I can help in any way, just let me know!

This is a great challenge and everyone is welcome to participate! We all support each other, so jump right in and get busy!

Make some friends, support and help each other out!

Please log in here and let us know if you are accepting this month's challenge. Also, go to the Weigh in topic for November and enter you beginning stats.

Best of luck,
    Carl -
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Whoot! I did better in September and plan to improve on that for October!

My name is Ann and just like Carl - we're here to give everyone support
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome to one of the best groups on MFP there have been some fantastic success stories in this group over the past few months and I have no doubt that this month will be no different, my name is Paul and I will endeavour to encourage and help you lose those pounds. Any questions don't hesitate to ask and good luck with your journey :drinker:
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !! I lost focus in Sept I plan to regained it all in October. I wish everyone the best of luck !!!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    super03mom - that's what we're here for
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I have participated in this monthly challenge twice before, and saw great results each time. It's so great to be around such motivated people! I hope I can encourage everyone as much as they have encouraged me. :)
    Well, I'm back after falling off the wagon three months ago and gaining almost 5 lbs in the process. So I need to be here now more than ever before lol. I experienced a complete change in lifestyle three months ago - I no longer have the option of cooking my own food, weighing food, or finding healthy alternatives to pre-cooked food (long story). I used this as an excuse and kinda let myself go, because this meant putting in twice the amount of effort than I had been putting in ever since I started living a healthy lifestyle. However, I finally came out of denial a week ago and weighed myself, which was the only reality check I needed. I am back, and determined not to let all my hard work go to waste. :)
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey all - looking forward to the adventure with you. I am a slow and steady boat ... meet you at the port eventually!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Welcome back Green IceFloes!

You, me, robster and many others are all in this together. Make some friends from this group and support them and you'll be on your way!

Carl -
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    1013carl wrote: »
    Welcome back Green IceFloes!

You, me, robster and many others are all in this together. Make some friends from this group and support them and you'll be on your way!

Carl -

Thanks, Carl! All you guys are awesome! :D