CNA, Med Tech, & Nursing Student

Options
As a person in the medical field, it is often that we leave out an important person to take care of - ourselves! I decided it was really time to start losing weight when I plummeted to 200 lbs June of 2014. I am a LVN nursing student in California where I go to clinical two times a week from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and have class two days a week from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and work as a med tech in between. It is safe to say I am always on the go! So far I have lost 21 lbs and hope for 20 more pounds! I am looking for support from other ladies and gentlemen in the nursing field and give me ideas for workouts, food plans, stress relievers, anything! Feel free to send me a request or reply to introduce yourself and bring me into your journeys! Hope everyone is having a great night! Below I will introduce myself with some regular facts about myself

My name is Kelsey and I am 19 years old. I live in Southern California. I am a level 2 LVN student as well as a certified nursing assistant and med. technician. I am currently 5'9 and 178.8 lbs with a goal of 145 lbs.

I hope to get to know you guys!