Starting Today - Giving it a serious shot

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
I've tried to do the TF program twice but it was always very difficult to do at home. Currently I'm using a gym at work that has a dvd player in the aerobics room.

Today was Day 1 and I'm wanting to make a serious effort to have TF as my only program for the 90 days. I do love the music and energy of it.

I do not plan to hybridize it, have tried that before with ChaLean Extreme but wound up stopping the TF and only doing running on cardio days.

Is anyone else starting this program now also that could use an accountability partner?

Thanks!

ps: some of you in this group may already know I'm in the ChaLean Extreme Support group. I have completed that program 3 times and just finished PiYo also.

Replies

• LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    How is it going? Hope your loving turbofire. I plan on starting back again next week.
  • sh114
    sh114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've started doing the complete program this week. I have had the DVDs for about 18 months but have never attempted the "scheduled" workouts so I'm giving it a go! I would have been happy to help you stay accountable but by now your probably on about Week 6? Let me know how your finding it this time around.