90 Day Rule!

Options
GrammyPeachy
GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
I just don't want the group to be erased before January. I'm looking forward to it.

Replies

• just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am excited about this group too! Looking forward to this group continuing my journey once the countdown to 2015 group ends.
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I can't wait until this group is up and running :)
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this as well, I know I will need the extra encouragement and motivation after the 100 days to 2015 group ends. Excited to start this journey with all of you.
  • dfaulk09
    dfaulk09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    is there going to be a chart to track everyone's progress?
  • just_special
    Options
    I certainly hope so! I really like that about the 100 days to 2015 group!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    I wonder if there will be teams or challenges.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    I wonder if there will be teams or challenges.
    That would be fun to have teams. I am not a fan of challenges... yet... my first was a bust.
    I hope someone can answer this question for me:
    The final for the weigh in says Thursday may 28th, is it final week? or last day?
    Also, I am a part of a group now that uses an excel spread sheet on google documents to track their loss every 10 days (do-able for any length of time) wondering if someone is skilled enough to hook that up... It is fun to see the progress you make in that manner...I can ask the person I think is in charge of the spreadsheet if everyone is interested for tracking purposes.... We could even split it into teams...
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    I love all these ideas. I've been away for a while with health issues but am back and ready to crush this.
    This weekend I am getting a new puppy and will be spending a lot of time at home to get her used to her new surroundings. I will work on incorporating these ideas into the group.

For starters on the already suggested ideas I loves excel and making charts to track not only my finances but my health progression as well. I am working on some kind of spreadsheet almost everyday at work. On a previous group I did with just friends on face book I used a chart every step of the way. I will get a sample started here soon so you all can look over it and offer more suggestions on what you would like to see tracked on it etc. Feel free to message me your ideas as well since once this feed starts going we may lose track of everyone's responses.

I like the teams and challenges Ideas as well. Any suggestions on how to go about it? Such as do we just want to split into equal group and do team challenges against each other along the way? Or do we want to do a boys vs girls? Or one of my groups do it by how much weight you need to lose that way everyone's paired with similar bodies. This helps because its easier for heavy people like myself to burn more calories during an exercise than someone who may be on the last leg of their weight loss journey. It's up to the group. I feel the more involved everyone can be in a group the more drive it gives us.

The final weigh in being may 28 is currently the last day unless we want to change it. I set it that way because I have it set up for weighing in in 7 day increments and it was the last day of a 7 day period without going into June.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone :smile:

Thanks for all the input already!
  • maginsky_91
    Options
    Also, would anyone be interested in forming a Facebook group as well. I understand some people may not have Facebook but I don't like how in groups feedback is not an option.

For example our first weigh in day on the 100 days challenge everyone was listing their achievements but no one was able to like to comment a congratulations for them.

For me the show of support from the group is a big help.

• GrammyPeachy
    Options
    We're getting closer to January 1 every day!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    We're getting closer to January 1 every day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Americans!!!

We are getting so close to kicking off this challenge.
    I hope everyone is still on board and getting ready!!!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely excited for the New Year and the start of this challenge :D
  • just_special
    Options
    I am excited to see this group start as well! :smiley:
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    We are getting very close to January 1st. I can't wait!