October 3 weigh in

Options
Frayde
Frayde Posts: 321 Member
Guess I'm up first again this week! I've had a little loss, but an exciting one! Only 6/10 of a pound, but it's put me down into the 180s :smile: I've been hovering between 190.2 and 189.something all week, but now that weigh-in day is here, I'm actually 189.6. So pleased! 4.6# to go and my BMI will be in the "overweight" range rather than the "obese" range. *Then* I'll really be getting somewhere!

Hope you all have a terrific week!

Oh, and the spreadsheet doesn't have October up yet. I don't know how to fix it. Who is the smart person who does that??? Shmu?

Replies

• mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a bit of a gain and now I am back down to 152...these last 10ish pounds are killing me!!!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    SW 282
    LW 262.6
    CW260.2

2.4 lbs lost this week!

Christmas GW 242
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's along a plateau I go..... Hangin' steady right around 150 lbs.

SW: 155
    LW: 150
    CW: 150
    GW: 140
  • KristaMunson
    KristaMunson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Frayde- Awesome! I got out of the "obese" not too long ago and it is such a good feeling!

I lost only .8 lbs this week, but I actually am motivated again. I am really hoping to get out of the 170's in a couple weeks. Great job everyone!!
  • Missmandy33
    Missmandy33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You guys. I am so frustrated. So, so, so frustrated.

Ate well all week (not perfectly, but well!), exercised 5 of the 7 days...AND I GAINED 2.4 POUNDS.

It's probably TOM weight, but I am so mad. I have to keep focused, because when there's a setback like this, I end up wanting to eat all the foods. I just want to be out of the 170s!

LW: 168.4
    CW: 171
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Were you guys able to post????? My October was blank so I couldn't add any weight this week.

I lost some that I gained.

Last week 141.8 this week 140.2.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Were you guys able to post????? My October was blank so I couldn't add any weight this week.

I lost some that I gained.

Last week 141.8 this week 140.2.
    My October is blank too. Congrats on the loss!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    SW 205.6
    LW 200.2
    CW 199.4
    CGW 185.6

I finally made it under the 200 mark and have maintain it since Tuesday
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    LW 26/9 - 226.5 lbs
    CW 3/10 - 226 lbs

Loss this week .5 lb
  • anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Finally broke my plateau. Nothing all Sept and now dropped 2.4 lbs. I'll take it. This will give me that push I needed to continue on.

Height: 5'8" - 52/yrs
    CW: 155.4
    Ho Ho Mission: 145.0
    Ultimate GW: 135.0

Keep it going everyone! Together we can make a difference. :)
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    I could not post my 1 lb loss
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5lbs from 157 down to 154.5.

This puts me half a pound away from a healthy BMI and if I can lose that by my birthday I will have achieved one of my mini goals \o/
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    You guys. I am so frustrated. So, so, so frustrated.

Ate well all week (not perfectly, but well!), exercised 5 of the 7 days...AND I GAINED 2.4 POUNDS.

It's probably TOM weight, but I am so mad. I have to keep focused, because when there's a setback like this, I end up wanting to eat all the foods. I just want to be out of the 170s!

LW: 168.4
    CW: 171

I always leave the scale alone when it is my TOM. I just keep the same weight on the chart s the week before while still working out and eating healthy, I know I will have a water weight gain and there is just no reason to torture myself. Even though i am aware that it is just water I feel so upset to see a gain. i tend to always have a significant weight loss on the scale the following week too.
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    Lost 2.5lbs from 157 down to 154.5.

This puts me half a pound away from a healthy BMI and if I can lose that by my birthday I will have achieved one of my mini goals \o/
    awesome!!
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    SW 172
    LW 161.5
    CW 160.5

Christmas GW 152

8 lbs to goal weight!

One pound to lose to not be considered obese anymore. 30 pounds to be considered normal weight. The number 30 makes me feel so stressed out, The 16 pounds i have lost so far have been very hard.
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options

One pound to lose to not be considered obese anymore. 30 pounds to be considered normal weight. The number 30 makes me feel so stressed out, The 16 pounds i have lost so far have been very hard.

Peace,

I have just under 5 lbs to go to be "not obese." I am so excited! I guesstimate Thanksgiving for when I'll finally get there...I've been losing very slowly. About 8 lbs to go for Ho ho ho challenge, and 50 to go for UGW. But I'm just really focused on that 5 lbs right now.

Congratulations in advance on that last lb for "not obese"!!!! I know it's hard, but you've come this far. You will conquer this!

Carolyn
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at all these great milestones this week!!! That is awesome!!
    Congratulations to everyone, especially those crossing big thresholds. I'm hoping to cross a big one myself by next week!

I stepped on the scale this morning with a sinking feeling. I was out of state visiting family all weekend. And while I didn't binge or go nuts, I made all my meal choices by taste and convenience. There are just some foods I can't find here that will ever be as tasty as the ones back home, lol. Also, I think I had a combined 10,000 steps in 3 days, which is less than I usually get in one day. Finally, TOM hit.

So I stepped on with my eyes closed, braced myself for a gain, crossed my fingers for maintenance, and was shocked to see a loss. Phew!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I gained.... Arrrrrghhh... Crossfit is building muscles