Oct 3rd, 2014 - When Many things seem

Options
Mine_Time
Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
"When many things seem to be going wrong, ttrust Me. When your life feels increasingly out of control, thank Me. These are supernatual responses, and they can lift you above your circumstances. If you do what comes naturally in the face of difficulties, you may fall prey to negativism. Even a few complaints can set you on a path that is a downward spiral, by darkening your perspective and mind-set. With this attitude controlling you, complaints flow more and more readily from your mouth. Each one moves you steadily down the slippery spiral. The lower you go, the faster you slide; but it is still possible to apply brakes. Cry out to Me in My Name! Affirm your trust in Me, regardless of how you feel. Thank Me for everything, though this seems unnatural - even irrational. Gradually you will begin to ascend, recovering your lost ground.

When you are back on ground level, you can face your circumstances from a humble perspective. If you choose supernatual responses this time - trusting and thanking Me - you will experience My unfathomable Peace.

Ps 13:5; Eph 5:20"

"Good Morning Father, May I learn to contine to rely on you even in the hard times. Sometimes in this journey I miss up and I find my going down hill fast for that day, I need to not do that and praise you in those times. Thank you for alway being there and helping me. Please help me make the best decisions today. I love you Father. In Jesus Name Amen."