Oct 3, 2014

Options
PatrickB_87
PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder, 91 degree weather, bike rides, Chinese food, and hills don't go together...

Darn you stomach, why did I listen to you... Because I wasn't listening to my head.

So how is everyone doing. It's friday so it's scale day. Mine went well, I have finely lost more then I have left to loose. The Chinese food din't help that but It does feel good to reach that mile stone.

Replies

• loriarty
    loriarty Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Uuuugh. I don't even want to think about today.... Whataburger killed my calories, and it isn't even a gym night... *sigh* tomorrow is another day.
  • julieworley376
    julieworley376 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYY Pat!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your milestone, Patrick! I can't imagine having lost more than I have left to lose. Of course, for me, that would be very difficult to determine, since I don't have a set end goal...just kind of a ballpark, get there and then see...

I hope you survived your adventure on the Chinese side of life without too much damage.

Hugs,
    Carly
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on Monday (Oct. 6) and I was up .2 lbs. My initial response was to be discouraged, but then I put things into perspective...I was sick for days and I still look and feel like I've lost weight. I've Got to remember to get that tape measure out. I guess I'm nervous that what I feel won't match up with the results on the tape measure (I measured myself a while ago, when I had already lost a few pounds) and I'll end up being doubly disappointed. But I got to get it over with, right?

Congrats on your milestone, Pat! Very exciting and what an awesome achievement. I'm sure it only makes you want to go further.