Day 12: Saturday, 10-4-14

Options
2»

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Day 12: Saturday, 10-4-14

Goal today and tomorrow is to keep calories capped at 1000. Today is my anniversary and tomorrow will be family apple picking (w/ a few dozen relatives). My lunch celebration today was Ruby Tuesday - Hickory Bourbon Chicken Fit & Trim selection with spaghetti squash. So far so good for totals.
  • LadyNiteOwl
    LadyNiteOwl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a bad day for me. Pretzel crust pepperoni pizza for dinner. Need I say more? On the plus side I drank 100 oz. water.

Todays Goals:

Drink 100 oz. water
    walk for 30 minutes
    eat low sodium
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    This weekend will for sure test me. My husband is leaving for the first time ever for an over the road job where I will see him once every other week. I cant stop crying and he's still here. tomorrow I drive him to the airport and kiss him goodbye for 2 weeks to a month. I'm breaking.

My goals are just to try to control my comfort eating,

I still am doing my triple 100 challenge.... 30 left for the day!
    I did my C@%K training week2 day2 this morning.
    I drank enough water not as much as I would like.
    10000 steps is close but not quite there.
  • knmurray02
    knmurray02 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 11. I did not meet my step or calorie goal. I gave in to chips and have no excuse. I didn't try hard to fight the cravings and still need to find a local support system. This is great as a form of accountability and motivation, but in those crisis moments where this forum or other is not available, it would be good to be able to call someone who can talk me down or talk me into putting the food down.

I digress. Day 12 goals: Meet step goal 10,500, eat under my calorie limit, and drink plenty of water.

Sunday I plan on hitting the gym hard!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Day 12 has been within 1000 over calories limit. I kept my leg rest problem.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did get to the gym and did an 18.2 mi ride and 1 mi walk. I did well with my calories until late at night, when I went overboard and ate about 2,500 cal. Only slightly over maintenance, and I did that a good workout, but still kind of disappointing. Definitely drank enough water!

I didn't check in earlier today, but here were my goals:

- Work on cleaning up room
    - Get enough water
    - Keep room for popcorn at the movies
    - Stay under calories

I ended up tackling the entire room and rearranged a lot of furniture. We rent, so a lot of our stuff is in our bedroom and we have to be creative about storage. It took a long time, but we got rid of a lot of things we don't need and may be able to make some money off of some of it. I've drank about 6C of water so far and will definitely be drinking more, and we're going to the movies with the popcorn already budgeted. I think today will be a success by the end.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,435 Member
    Options
    Here's my plan...

Exercise 5-6 days a week
    pack my lunch the night before
    stay within calorie allotment
    no trigger/junk foods
    to be at least 132.0 by the time my MOTB dress comes in for final fitting

Hit the gym this morning w/DD, then walked 4 miles w/DH and grandpup, then went to the Oktoberfest in Clayton...didn't end up eating anything there. I was driving, so no beer for me!! I have 17,000 steps and 7.8 miles so far today.

Hope you all had a good Saturday.

Chris
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,369 Member
    Options
    3 mile run / 3 mile walk / 70 min elliptical
    Calories w/Fitbit / Calories 1305
    (Two times : 50 wall push, 50 squats 50 sit ups, 50 tricep kick backs). 100 lunges / 80 sec plank