How are we all

Options
fayelobeck89
fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
I just figured since were all in the same boat I wondered how everybody was!
We frequently ask questions about our issues and stuff but I'm just wonderig how everyone is getting on?

Currently I'm feeling good. I've had my ups and downs with my diet and I've struggled to stay positive but I'm in a good place at the moment. I've had an odd year with my pcos, up until I stopped using contraception back in November last year I was having fairly regular periods. Then then they went all funny and I had two in the space of 6 weeks and both lasted about 2 weeks and we're just consistent watery kind of loss that were either pink or brown in colour, I didn't feel like I'd had a loss at all. The last time that happened was January this year. Then I didn't have another one for 8 months.
August came around and I had one and now I haven't had another loss since. I had two days of inconsistent brown discharge which my doctor told me to class as a period.
Now I'm taking the time to learn more about my body, I've been feeling my and checking discharge regularly. I also check my temperature every morning that I can. I'm also using 2 seperate apps on my phone to keep tabs on my periods/fertility/bbt/CM....etc.
I'm hoping the more I loose the better it will get and I'm hoping by the time I reach 10% loss from start weight I'll see a dramatic improvment.
Not much else I can add really, other than I hope to have a bfp sooner rather than later!