WEEKLY CHALLENGE OCT 6 - 12th

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
This week is about burning calories You need to burn at least 50 cal or more on wii fit games!

Add any other wii fit game you have and play it for over 30 min or more :)

~~~~~OTHER CHALLENGES~~~~~ ( if you don't want to do any of these challenge you don't have to)

TREADMILL= 10 min or more a day

STAIR= GO up and down for 5 min or more a day

ELLIPTICAL= 10 min or more a day

Don't forget to drink tons of water!!!

Replies

• babybellyfat
    Options
    I hope everyone is ready for this workout :)
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I haven't been able to get on every day this week (or even half) out of town travel, appointments and such. But I did a couple days. But, I suppose that's the nature of challenges, some we will make and some we will fail.

2jayjaysmom how did you do?

Edited because I realized today is only the 11th. Can't wait to see everyone's results tomorrow, lol.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    ive been sick still am do i have not did much challenges :(
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    wish there was a way to tag us! i want to play wii with you guys but keep forgetting to check in here ... still interested?
  • bbrat333
    Options
    yup
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    Just to let you know, I'm still in...just been unavailable for a while....My Dad had knee replacement surgery then developed some issues, so I have been back and forth to the hospital/rehab/work....still eating good and trying to get in a few minutes of walking in between all my running around
  • bbrat333
    Options
    Just to let you know, I'm still in...just been unavailable for a while....My Dad had knee replacement surgery then developed some issues, so I have been back and forth to the hospital/rehab/work....still eating good and trying to get in a few minutes of walking in between all my running around

Good to hear from you. Hope your dad is doing better. Good job keeping up, I'm sure you will be back in no time.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    Options
    I'm back--my Dad is much better and home now so I'll be helping the folks out and working out at home
  • bbrat333
    Options
    I'm back--my Dad is much better and home now so I'll be helping the folks out and working out at home

Great to hear :smile: