What Smoothie are you having today?

Options
2CABetterMe
2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
If you like to drink smoothies, whether for breakfast or any time of the day, why not share what smoothie you'll be having and the ingredients so that others who like to try something different will have new smoothies to try.

Replies

• beranita
    Options
    spinach, kale, cucumbers, peach,strawberries
  • 2CABetterMe
    Options
    Today I'm having a spinach, grapes, peach and banana smoothie for breakfast. According to MFP it's about 257 calories and has 7g fiber.
  • 2CABetterMe
    Options
    Got up this morning and made a smoothie with blackberries, kiwi, celery, 1/2 cucumber, spinach and Kale. Placed it in the freezer while I got dressed for work and walked out the door and left it at home! It will either be tonight's dinner or tomorrow's breakfast. I haven't decided yet.
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How long do you keep your smoothies in the fridge?
  • 2CABetterMe
    Options
    Usually no more than 48 hours, unless I make the mistake of leaving it in the freezer all day as I did on Thursday. For the most part I try to make a smoothie big enough to be divided into 2 servings. I have one serving that day and the next day I may make a different smoothie. On the 3rd day I finish the previously created smoothie, unless I have it for dinner the day before.
  • 2CABetterMe
    Options
    Today will be Strawberry, banana, kale and spinach