Introductions

Options

Replies

• theoblivion1968
    theoblivion1968 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, from north west
    was looking for alternative to ww and sw and found this amazing app. MFT allows complete control of my diet plan.
    Also find it easy to keep to
    lookin to loose around 40lb for my wedding :-)
  • Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi there, from north west
    was looking for alternative to ww and sw and found this amazing app. MFT allows complete control of my diet plan.
    Also find it easy to keep to
    lookin to loose around 40lb for my wedding :-)

Good luck and best wishes on your journey to a better you...
  • sp3ct0r
    Options
    howdy,,

I'm Steven, I'm 33 years old and i am living in Scotland atm.

I am currently employed with the Royal Navy and my goal is to lose a few of the extra pounds i've put on over the years.

I would be very happy to get back to looking like i did when my profile picture was taken back in 2005.
  • fatimahussain90
    Options
    New to the website, I'm 21 and from Hertfordshire. Need buddy's on MFP so feel free to add me :)
  • gerdabolton
    gerdabolton Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My name is Gerda - born Dutch, by now just as much British as Dutch :)

Goal weight = 198 lbs (90KG0... Going to take a while, but it took years to get like this, so not expecting miracles while I change my lifestyle!

More friends welcome, am in this for the lon haul ! :)
  • SlowlyFighting
    SlowlyFighting Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Liberty, 19, from Manchester.

I've been on track for losing weight ever since May when I finally got pulled from a slump by an old friend! I have so far lost about a stone an a half, and the last half is clinging on which is irritating. I seem to have lost a lot of my previously gained motivation, so I'm hoping I will fare a little better with more support, such as can be found on here!

I really hope there's no-one on here I personally know, is that rude of me? It's always easier to discuss intimate things about yourself with strangers, where there's no judgement :)

I really should be working now, I believe this is called wasting time...
  • neenie12
    Options
    hi everyone!
    I'm Jannine, 33, originally from Birmingham but now live in Sheffield. Have always had trouble with my weight, managed to lose some through WW but I gained it again and then put even more on after quitting smoking and a knee injury. Decided it was time to stop making excuses so joined a gym and found my way onto here!!! Hoping to lose about half of my body weight in total which is really daunting so will definitely need some help, advice, support etc!!!!
  • comosa
    comosa Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Paul here from sunny Preston, once again I'm going to attempt to get back into shape, lets hope it lasts longer than a couple of months this time.
  • simongrimes
    simongrimes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi all. Hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy new start to the year. Id like to make make some new friends to help me reach my summer goal weight ! Aaron Simon
  • youreds91
    Options
    Craig here from Nottingham 45 years old, ashamed to have tipped over 17 stone. 3 stone to lose.
    Feel free to add me, I need some encouragement!
  • pyknicpie
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Nick from Suffolk. Feel free to add me for support.
  • LissaAlice
    Options
    I'm Elizabeth, I'm 15 and from Cheshire!
    I'm planning to go from 131lb to 120/115lb and I'm 5'8"!
    Feel free to add me, I'm completely new to this!
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Kap, living in South London (Forest Hill to be exact). I have been on MFP since the last week of 2011 and been losing weight since 1990. I am now 4 stone above my weight then .. somethings not quite right!

Love to "friend" others and keep supporting each other.
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    New to the site too and looking for friends that can help me along the way with motivation and family friendly recipes. Usually get to about 3 weeks in then hit a brick wall with ideas. I've got a long way to go and need to lose around 50lbs so any help would be great.

Thanks Mich.x
  • alexarmstrong
    Options
    Hi... I'm Alex and from Birmingham

Having lead an active and sporting childhood playing a lot of Rugby, Injury forced me to quit about 3 years ago.
    The following years, were spent enjoying the finer things in life, though the enjoyment factor overtook the healthy factor and after a few failed attempts at dieting and getting back into a fitness routine, i had 2 major break throughs.....
    Firstly i quit smoking and havent had a cigarette now for about 8 weeks and secondly my mate reffered me to this site..

After just a couple of days i'm already a lot more aware of what i'm eating and seeing something visually rather than just thinking about it, is really helping.

Any helpful tips and advice would be greatly appreciated..

Good luck to all in your plans and endeavours
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hi im toni
    im 23 and wanting to loose my last 10lbs
    i joined MFP in june 2011

i live in wales
  • cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello..
    I'm Ceri.. I live in South Wales...

Would be great to partner up with some UK friends
  • garza71
    garza71 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi everyone new to this site and weightloss! hope to make friends and enjoy the community side of the site

1. Where were you born?

Leicester

2. Where do you live at the moment?

Loughborough

3. Where else have you lived?

Swannington
    4. What is your current occupation? What is your dream occupation?

Student and probably footballer

5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself :)

I have used a wheelchair since birth

I am an avid Chelsea FC fan

In my younger days I was a world class athlete

I enjoy live gigs and stand up

Chocolate is my weakness!

Hope to be chatting to you all soon
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Kate, I've been vaguely attempting to lose weight on and off for as long as I can remember. A couple of years ago I lost a fair chunk but it has all crept back on.

(I blame the cake fairies)
  • AbbyWill
    Options
    Hi I'm Abby I'm new to this website and I need help to loose 56lb. I have started running and walking and have already lost 8lb. Still along way to go though. I am 5ft 7 and would love to get down to 9st.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Ab