Welcome, introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• luvdooney33
    Options
    Hello,
    I am in Clearwater FL, been here for about 6 months ( from CALi) ..
  • singintomymouth
    singintomymouth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey hey, I'm Kayla and I'm Tampa-ish :)
  • BigPapaGato
    BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if I posted in here or not but im from Miami
  • jp0623
    jp0623 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Cape Coral, moved here about 7 months ago from NYC....what a difference!
  • XxKeNnYxX
    XxKeNnYxX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Miami!
  • LG80
    LG80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all. New to this site and just started my calorie counting 3 days ago. New Port Richey here.
  • sjsaylon
    Options
    I'm Sarah, I just joined this site and am looking forward to making connections. I live in the Titusville(Brevard Co) area and work in Orlando. I just began a 40 day Daniel fast and I am starting the C25k to prepare for a 5k in Orlando in April/May.
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    a Port St. Lucie newbie here. Moved here about 3 months ago. I'm originally from Worcester, MA. :devil:
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey! Loretta here from Grand Island. I am hoping to find someone who goes to the Y in Tavares. I haven't been since 10/11. I was going with someone who had to leave and then my step dad passed, mom needed me and well, I'm having a difficult time walking back through the door. Maybe we could share a ride... take turns driving., what ever is good for you. (o: We could meet for coffee or something to get acquainted. I sure hope to hear from someone soon.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Hi! My name's Kim. I'm in Port Richey (Pasco County).
  • Crimson_
    Options
    Dale, Valrico, FL(southeast of Tampa) i dont have a weightloss goal really, i am just trying to be healthier and learn about the human body. my goal i would say is to increase lean muscle mass, while reducing body fat % i currently weigh about 225lbs at about 21% bodyfat, i go to the gym 3 days a week mainly just for cardio, im a big fan of working out with free weights at home, and im not a supporter of gyms, i actaully only go when i can go with my mom(im not a child, im 27, im trying to help her stay motivated and be healthier she has struggled w/ her weight her whole life and is now diabetic and finaly realized she needs to change her life and i support that.) she can bring a guest to the gym everytime she goes(for free ty to youfit)so im kinda her personal trainer in a sense, i have worked out and exercised my whole life being active in sports(baseball, football, and wrestling) but i now have a desk job and have noticed im gettin flabbier than i want to be. well thats my story...thanks for having me in the group ^_^ and i hope i can support the group and as always i need any support i can get.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Im currently in the st. pete/clearwater area
  • Bomer5
    Bomer5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northwest FL, Crestview to be exact... originally from Connecticut just moved here just over 2 1/2 years ago and I love it... I joined MFP because I lack motivation most times when it comes to weight loss and calorie counting so I figured since I really need to lose weight I will try the app and so far I love it.. if you need someone to help you along your journey message me or add me and we can help each other :smile:
  • oceans4
    oceans4 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I live on the Gulf coast in Venice Beach, and I am new here. I am trying to lose at least 40 lbs by June; but it is tough, especially the older you get. Good luck everyone!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hello..............Apopka here!:bigsmile:
  • SexyLexy83
    SexyLexy83 Posts: 340
    Options
    HEY HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE:glasses: SUNSHINE STATE:glasses:

MY NAME IS ALEXIS YOU CAN CALL ME LEXY I AM FROM FWB/ DESTIN FLORIDA!

HOW IS EVERYONE!? ITS SOOOOO NASTY OUT TODAY ! ICKY ICKY ICKY!
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Viola here!

Living in South Beach. Loving every minute of it! :happy:
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, coming to you from Coral Springs, Fl.
  • pheagles01
    pheagles01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am currently residing in Lakeland, but am originally from South Florida. I use to live on County Line Rd, Broward and Dade.
  • SordidEuphemism
    Options
    Argyle side of Orange Park - a suburb of Jacksonville - here!