Welcome, introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• cobebu8
    cobebu8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Fort Lauderdale from Largo. When I wrote earlier, I thought I was sending a note to someone in the forum. Oh well. Did it wrong. So, for a formal intro., I live in Broward county and look forward to local friends to go on walks or swimming sometimes. My friend invited to join MFP so we could support each other. I hope to also meet people here.

Good luck to all with your goals.

Annie :glasses:
  • cycleranger
    cycleranger Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tampa
  • michellelee2935
    michellelee2935 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ft lauderdale
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Port - anybody else??
    I need friends - it's shocking to look at the screen and it says I have no friends!!!!
    I love this site - works very well with my fitbit!
  • melanielb73
    melanielb73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just joined last week and looking for friends to help motivate me and i can do the same. I am in Tampa Bay area - largo to be exact
  • ConnieChick
    ConnieChick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've lost 70 lbs over the past year and a half using the WW app, but have jumped ships as I want to start paying closer attention to the nutritional details, which MFP lets me do. (WW did not)

I've been doing Pangea Adventure Races for the past year and visiting parts of Florida I've never been. I live in rural Indian River County.
  • JHartmann39
    JHartmann39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that there are currently 561 members. West Palm Beach!
  • SunflowerSasha
    Options
    I'm in Lake Worth area, just starting out (AGAIN). Need to lose about 100+ lbs and need all the inspiration I can get...feel free to friend me.

p.s. hope everyone is having a nice hot summer :wink:
  • Julie3ang
    Options
    Hi i am in ho
  • Julie3ang
    Options
    I am in hollywood.anyone this far south. Looking for exercise buddy
    :smile:
  • Patycolo5
    Options
    Miami fl
  • mesha13
    mesha13 Posts: 3
    Options
    HI. I'm from the Largo Area. And am looking for some fitness pal's to help me along the way. Possibly find some work out/ walking partners. I like to run 5ks and go walk/ jog the beach. Or even ride bike on the pinellas trail. Get's lonely doing it by myself. Plus i won't push myself. SO. if you're intrested in being friends (online or in person) hit me up! :) Take care and good luck to all!
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello people! My name is Jamie, Mom of 2 awesome boys, married, i'm 31 years old. 2 1/2 years ago I was at my highest weight ever! 70 pounds later and i'm finally starting to feel "ok" about myself. I need to do alot of toning and I'd like to drop this last 24 pounds to my goal of 120. OCALA/SILVER SPRINGS. Feel free to add me for any extra accountability.
  • grandmarox
    Options
    Coral Springs! (Ft. Lauderdale area)
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Life spent in sofla, hollywood, fort lauderdale now living in ocala.

I was born in hollywood, lived in davie for 12 years, and have been living in ocala for 15 years!!
  • sspahn49
    sspahn49 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I live in Fort Myers in the winter, love it there. The Gulf is just beautiful.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm Ladyark aka Natalie and im from Port Charlotte Florida ( southwest). Look forward to meeting some other like minded people from our beautiful state.
  • mrslugo
    mrslugo Posts: 9
    Options
    Greetings from Miami Dade! I train at 24 hour fitness. Lets do this!
  • graciousdove
    graciousdove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Florida, however, I now live in Pennsylvania but I very much miss Florida! Can I still join???
  • etajr
    etajr Posts: 49
    Options
    I live in Sarasota. Great to be in the Florida group..