Anyone else out there play LOTRO?

I'm on Landroval

Main Toon is Alwlyan (Lvl 75 Hnt, Elf)

ping me in game if you want. always up for a Quest or two

Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was addicted to lotro! I also have characters on Landroval but I stopped playing about the time they started doing pay to play. Ive been missing it, though...
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am in Darrowdelf. Just got started. I think I'm level 18, and I'm the class with the animal companion? lol I can't even remember the name. I really enjoy it, have to get back into it (had taken 2 weeks off because of a family issue)!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Blah I've started playing again :laugh:

Anyone else on Firefoot?
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Finally got to meet Saruman... heh heh heh. Won't give any spoilers to those who haven't made it this far in the Epic quest line.

ScreenShot00018.jpg

ScreenShot00019.jpg
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Warden is a fantastic class. THE BOOT! I played on Landroval too.
    not so much anymore.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Warden is indeed the best class. Mine was my main, and one of the top raid wardens on my server until I quit. Then the expansion, 10 levels, a bit of a nerf, I came back... yeah... Leveling Lore-Master instead now (thank god she was already 65 and geared) because that's what my kin needs for raids and I'm a team player :laugh: It's the second best class, so I'm not complaining! *shares the power with wellbert*
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    I play on Brandywine, although I've been pretty on-and-off for the past year (mostly off.) I tend to be an alt-aholic and have a bunch of toons, but my "main" would be Amonceleb, my Lore-master. I pre-ordered the expansion when they announced it, but have yet to install it, much less play it.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Met my namesake today:

bregalad.png

(http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Bregalad)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I played LOTRO since launch, I feel it's really gone downhill with the store and the overall game quality so I just gave it up (for SWTOR!). My toon was Armytha (mini) on NImrodel, was the main healer for the kin Namaste. Really used to be an amazing MMO, and I'm a lifer so I'll still be popping in every now and then!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I played LOTRO since launch, I feel it's really gone downhill with the store and the overall game quality so I just gave it up (for SWTOR!). My toon was Armytha (mini) on NImrodel, was the main healer for the kin Namaste. Really used to be an amazing MMO, and I'm a lifer so I'll still be popping in every now and then!

Namaste? Really? We had some interaction with them a couple weeks back. My old kin (The Order) merged with another on Firefoot (Resurrection), and the leader of the old kin was finally driven away (thank god). He transferred over to Nimrodel and joined Namaste. Apparently he started in immediately with the lies, so a couple of your kinnies there popped into our vent to ask about him a few times. You likely would have met him prior to his account being perma-banned (long story), but I can't think of his name over there. He was a well-geared guard with a huge ego and lots of suspicious stories, haha

I do agree that WB has really driven the game downhill, but I don't think SWTOR can really replace it in my mind. I did enjoy the beta, and will be playing it, but when I came back after 6 months away, it felt like coming home after an extended vacation. I really wish they had never taken over. It's like all they care about is the F2Pers and not those of us who dutifully pay our subscriptions month after month.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options

Namaste? Really? We had some interaction with them a couple weeks back. My old kin (The Order) merged with another on Firefoot (Resurrection), and the leader of the old kin was finally driven away (thank god). He transferred over to Nimrodel and joined Namaste. Apparently he started in immediately with the lies, so a couple of your kinnies there popped into our vent to ask about him a few times. You likely would have met him prior to his account being perma-banned (long story), but I can't think of his name over there. He was a well-geared guard with a huge ego and lots of suspicious stories, haha

I do agree that WB has really driven the game downhill, but I don't think SWTOR can really replace it in my mind. I did enjoy the beta, and will be playing it, but when I came back after 6 months away, it felt like coming home after an extended vacation. I really wish they had never taken over. It's like all they care about is the F2Pers and not those of us who dutifully pay our subscriptions month after month.

Oh my gosh so funny! You're talking about RELIOUS! :laugh:

He had us all fooled that he was married with a huge house and kids, and he and his wife each had 9 cap toons. But we never talked to his wife in Vent, just in chat, we all that was a bit weird after a while... plus they were never on at the same time. Slyfir (our kin leader) popped into your vent after getting suspicious and got all the dirty details. Such a small world. :laugh:

Edit: I'd love to hear the details on his perma-ban! I had no idea :tongue:
  • bregalad5
    Options
    friend request sent, complete with story :laugh:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Gossip is FTW :bigsmile:
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Gossip is FTW :bigsmile:

Sounds like Silverlode aka Dramalode ;) That's where my toons call home - Carysta the Minstrel, at your service!
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Also a lifer (got the Founder Member offer when it started). I play on Gilrain and I've got 11 characters, with my highest at level 71. I got a bit bored of late with the game. There isnt so much new content and its a bit grindy and I really prefer Skyrim right now.

Currently not in a guild... but then currently not playing much. I will play again though as I'm a lifer.
  • jmason66
    Options
    I'm mostly on Dwarrowdelf: 75 Cappie, an almost-45 huntard, a 34 Mini, a 20-something RK, and a lowbie Champ. I've also got a couple toons spread across Firefoot, Arkenstone, and... one more that escapes me. :ohwell: Anyone who wants to friend me, just send a message on MFP with your toon names and I'll add you!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I'm mostly on Dwarrowdelf: 75 Cappie, an almost-45 huntard, a 34 Mini, a 20-something RK, and a lowbie Champ. I've also got a couple toons spread across Firefoot, Arkenstone, and... one more that escapes me. :ohwell: Anyone who wants to friend me, just send a message on MFP with your toon names and I'll add you!

I just actually moved my LM to Elendilmir, as FF has completely died over the past few months. E is hoppin' though, and it's a pretty awesome server (no one pugs Orthanc on FF, but it's pugged on E almost every day, for example). Will probably move my Warden over sometime, as well. My LM is Juliaugusta if you have any toons there and want to add me. Also have a hunter I've been leveling on E named Narvowar.
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to revive this thread and see if anyone is still playing on Landroval! I'm trying to get my loremaster to 75 before the expansion.

I've been playing for about 4 years now, and about half that (or more) on Landy. I creep too but much less often than I used to.

Just soloing now, in the harsh white wastes of the Misty Mountains.

Feel free to add me as a friend, anyone! I don't have but 4, lol.
  • Tambookie
    Tambookie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both play on Brandywine. My main is a 75 Minstrel named Chenda, but my "second main" is a 75 Guard named Tambookie. We've been playing for 4 years. I'm kind of on hiatus until Rohan is released though.