The Big Day!!

Options
I've been trying to find bride-to-be's on here! I've found a few but this group is awesome!

So....

When is your big day?!

Mine is May 25, 2012!

Replies

• CharleeA
    Options
    Ive got a little while to go 23rd march 2013 - 501 days exactly!! Im excited but petrified at the same time. WE have been together for 9 years and have 2 gorgeous children x
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    June 9th, 2012--7 months to go tomorrow!
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    August 11, 2012!!! about 9 months left!! aaaaahhh!!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Apri 21, 2012! Just now sending out save the dates, lol! I gotta get on the ball! Congrats to everyone else!
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    October 20th 2012, 346 days as of today! Totally stoked!
  • candypantz85
    candypantz85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    May 11, 2013... some time but still excited :) First trip trying on wedding dresses is the Saturday after Thanksgiving!!! Yikes!!!
  • kjporter83
    kjporter83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    July 14, 2012 for me! 249 days...thinking I should get some stuff done soon!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I don't have a date yet :/ I have been engaged for 4 weeks after a long 8 year courtship :drinker: . I wanted it to be on June 29th but the next one that falls on a Saturday is 2013.. I want to get married sooner because I am 31 and I am ready for some bambinos ASAP!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Apri 21, 2012! Just now sending out save the dates, lol! I gotta get on the ball! Congrats to everyone else!

Mine is April 21st, 2012 too!! :) Congrats!!!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mine is on March 24th, 2012. Getting closer by the day and i am so excited.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    We are getting married Friday June 8, 2012! :-D
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    We are getting married Friday June 8, 2012! :-D

^^^ Aaahhh us too!!! :bigsmile: Date Twin :tongue:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Ours is May 26, 2012. I am a veteran here at MFP, losing ~55 lbs over the course of a year. My weight has crept up a little, and I'm looking to lose around 15 lbs! Nice to meet you all, my name is Courtney :bigsmile:
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    October 13, 2012. Almost 11 months away. There is a LOT to get done!!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    June 30th 2012. almost here
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HOPEFULLY October 18th of 2012, BUT that all depends on his deployment schedule. He's a submariner - which means communication is limited to the rare e-mail and that's it. We won't know until he gets back when we can solidly set the date. Family and Friends are chomping at the bit! I'd be happy to move it back a month through - since we're doing it at Disneyworld, celebrating with our family and friends during the most magical time of the year there sounds AWESOME!
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I don't have a date yet :/ I have been engaged for 4 weeks after a long 8 year courtship :drinker: . I wanted it to be on June 29th but the next one that falls on a Saturday is 2013.. I want to get married sooner because I am 31 and I am ready for some bambinos ASAP!
    Don't be afraid to get married during the week! You can save a TON of many and as long as it's in the evening, most friends and family will take the time off to come! :) (Ours is on a Wed or Thursday - since it's a destination, most folks will be there for a week anyway - but that's just us!)
  • goforkissy
    goforkissy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    September 2013..... feels like forever, but at least we have the venue booked! lol
  • puggleperson
    Options
    Don't be afraid to get married during the week! You can save a TON of many and as long as it's in the evening, most friends and family will take the time off to come! :) (Ours is on a Wed or Thursday - since it's a destination, most folks will be there for a week anyway - but that's just us!)

Thank you for the advice! I was thinking a destination wedding but then I found a venue I liked near my house. Their is a price increase for a Saturday but it's not that much. I am pretty sure venue and food will take up the bulk of my budget but I really can't beat the ocean views... And I was hoping some of my closer family would be able to stay the weekend and celebrate the whole time ;D Where will your destination be?
  • puggleperson
    Options
    oh opps I just read your previous post! Disneyworld! How fun!!!!!!