Star Wars - The Old Republic

Options
2»

Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yay, I just got my email :bigsmile:

Me, too!! I was getting worried for a minute! They must like me, its my third invite :D
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    My roommate gets to try it this weekend and said that I can give it a go.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I got my invite a few days back, I just finished the install this morning before I came into work. I'll probably be playing it for HOURS this weekend. What's going to suck (IMHO) is the fact that this is the stress test, so the servers might crap out because of the load. Here's hoping it's a nice fluid run for the weekend. I'll also have to play on my laptop which will suck so I won't be at full graphics, but I should be able to play.
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'll be playing (Sith Inquisitor Assassin). No beta invite but due to nursing school that is a good thing.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I also just got an email saying that they were going to give me some Beta Keys to give to friends :O...

Most of my friends are already playing the beta and have been for months so if they really do give out keys, I may have some to hand out here if anyone wants them.
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Make sure to check your email again, too. They sent out a second wave just a few hours ago (a bunch of my friends who hadn't gotten an invite yet got theirs).
  • bregalad5
    Options
    My roommate gets to try it this weekend and said that I can give it a go.

Roommate likes it a lot so far. I was super busy today so didn't get to try it out. Maybe tomorrow.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed it! When can I play again?! :laugh:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!

I got to play beta this weekend and it was awesome!!!

It's the only time i've truly enjoyed leveling a character
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the little bit that I played :)

I decided not to play too much so I didn't spoil the actual thing.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I've likewise enjoyed what I've tested so far. I'm really excited for the PvP, thats been seriously lacking in recent MMOs.

Now if only I could play an Ewok :(
  • bregalad5
    Options
    So, uh, if you haven't gotten to participate in the beta, yet want/need a key, let me know. Penny Arcade has a bunch and I'll link you to their site if you PM me.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I didn't like DA:O but this looks pretty good, even if the character models are slightly gumbyish. Sith Warrior here.

I got a beta invite, but no link - no keys, nothin. The heck?

RE:PVP

I haven't found good PVP since DAOC.:| Here's hoping.