What part of Arizona are you from?

Options

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Okay, y'all are making my military move to Yuma feel like a death sentence. Care to elaborate on the *few* highlights that living there *might* present?? Please? I'm okay with false optimism, really. :sad:

Uhm... hmm... I got nothin'. Oh, wait! At least it is not Ajo, AZ.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Okay, y'all are making my military move to Yuma feel like a death sentence. Care to elaborate on the *few* highlights that living there *might* present?? Please? I'm okay with false optimism, really. :sad:

^^^^^^

There are worse places in AZ, lol. That's the best I can do.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options

ROFL!!

The sand dunes are close. Buy a sand rail? The Colorodo River is nearby.... Sorry, I got nuthin'.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options

ROFL!!

The sand dunes are close. Buy a sand rail? The Colorodo River is nearby.... Sorry, I got nuthin'.

LOL!! Thanks you guys :) Feeling so much better. JK. The hubs and I are definitely looking into buying some dune buggys to go goof off in. Yes, I have plans already to get on the CO. river and hopefully go on my first white water rafting trip.
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    East Mesa
  • Dibone0212
    Dibone0212 Posts: 18
    Options
    My fiance and I live in Phoenix close to Tempe.
  • lawmama_
    lawmama_ Posts: 103 Member
    Options

^^^^^^

There are worse places in AZ, lol. That's the best I can do.

I agree with all of the above. But at least you have ONE highlight -- San Diego, CA is just two hours away and it's a very beautiful, scenic drive.
  • theman49
    theman49 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey im from Calgary AB, Canada. My parents have a vacation house in Scottsdale, AZ and I frequent the beutiful state quite often. I JUST turned 21 (in June) and am going back to Scottsdale at the end of August and will finally be able to party legally!!!

Add me as a friend if youd like btw!!
  • BellaB777
    BellaB777 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to Phoenix tomorrow! :)
  • Dajmang
    Dajmang Posts: 1
    Options
    Moved to Phoenix in '92, then Mesa in '98. Now I'm in San Tan Valley, or course it was Queen Creek when I moved here in '06. Queen Creek was fun, they changed my zip code 3 times and the town I lived in once. It was like moving without moving.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to Phoenix tomorrow! :)

Wishing you an early welcome. But I have to ask, moving to Phoenix in July?! Are you mental? :wink:
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in Avondale. But I work in Buckeye.
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm far west in Rainbow Valley. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • asusteffie
    asusteffie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Surprise!!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Tucson, by DMAFB
  • kersercar
    kersercar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Live in Chandler :)
  • bearsucio
    bearsucio Posts: 2
    Options
    west phoenix
  • AZ_Runner
    AZ_Runner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Kingman
  • Littlerubiez
    Littlerubiez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Gilbert!
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in Tucson and work out every weekday at Platinum Fitness (Oracle). Am I going to see you there? Or Costco? Or Trader Joe?:wink: