Say Hi, and where you're from

Options
2»

Replies

• lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hi, just thought to search for fellow pats fans, i am from Dudley MA and am a die hard fan. totally loving how we owned poor tebow!
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for this game on Sunday, Patriots by 2 touchdowns Pats 35-17 :)
  • usafmsc
    usafmsc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello from Eielson AFB Alaska, just south of Fairbanks. Grew up in the "Grogan" NE Patriots era. I've been fortunate to have seen the Patriots play 4 times over the past 20 years..all were in Denver and unfortunately we took a few beatings back then from Denver. I'm thrilled to see them getting back to the Super Bowl...and to play against that team from NY. Doesn't get any better than this, no?
  • Deselect
    Options
    Hi guys and gals, I'm Chris. I grew up in Connecticut and now live in Los Angeles. So all I hear ever now is the tuck rule lol :P
  • mimo369
    mimo369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hI folks, my name is Mike. I live in louisville, ky..........which is way to close to Indy.
  • fjpetruccelli
    fjpetruccelli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I grew up in Poughkeepsie NY, never followed football. Lived in Malden Mass while going to college at Berklee School of Music, and many years after. During that time I fell in love with the city of Boston, The Sox and The Pats. Now live in central Florida, although want to move back up north, but watch the Patriots play as much as I can. Lot of haters against the Pats down here but that's because they are jealous :p
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Are there any Patriot Fans still active on here?