Options
CaptainGordo
CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
"Cherokee Rose"

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    Options
    Folks! THIS was the last episode to air. I went ahead and deleted the future episode threads. Too confusing, i guess.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good idea!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I loved the whole zombie in the well scene. So gory and awesome. Although I don't know the point of not shooting it in the head when it was already oozing and contaminating the water. Also I'm trying to figure out Dale's motivation in trying so hard to find Sophia.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I loved the whole zombie in the well scene. So gory and awesome. Although I don't know the point of not shooting it in the head when it was already oozing and contaminating the water. Also I'm trying to figure out Dale's motivation in trying so hard to find Sophia.

I totally thought he was going to find her in this episode! I think they are dragging out the missing girl way too long personally. On another note, I think it's def Shane's baby!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY dragging out trying to find Sophia. Just find her already so we get on to more zombie/gore stuffs! :devil:
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    I agree with the fact that she's probably preggo with Shane's baby. I'm also getting tired of the whole looking for Sophia plot and am wondering where they are going with it. I guess part of it so they stay at the farm with Hershel and his family. Andrea is starting to bug me. She keeps talking about how she wishes she died at the CDC but if she really wanted to die she could just walk off in the middle of the night and not come back. Now all she is does is ***** about how she doesn't get to carry a gun she doesn't even know how to use.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I agree with the fact that she's probably preggo with Shane's baby. I'm also getting tired of the whole looking for Sophia plot and am wondering where they are going with it. I guess part of it so they stay at the farm with Hershel and his family. Andrea is starting to bug me. She keeps talking about how she wishes she died at the CDC but if she really wanted to die she could just walk off in the middle of the night and not come back. Now all she is does is ***** about how she doesn't get to carry a gun she doesn't even know how to use.

Exactly! The last thing they need is an inexperienced person with a firearm popping off shots at any little thing. I don't understand why Andrea does not GET that?

I really enjoy Dale's character and am curious if they're going to give more back-story on him/where he came from/etc...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I thought this episode was boring!! I wanted more Walkers!!!

I too am tired of looking for Sophia...I mean it's been 3 days.. what are the chances that she is still alive.? Someone must have found her if she is alive. I hope Daryl surives.. he's my favorite!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i am thinking they are dragging it out so they can bring someone back like the guy they met in the beginning or the guy they left on the roof. my first thought when she went missing is she would find someone to help her i dunno why just gut feeling lol

I also agree not sure why they tried to pull the walker out of the well he was oozing and stuff and not for nothing i would not drink the water after one has been in it lol

And its def Shanes baby in my opinion but no one will ever know cause no doctors lol My first thought s where how dumb she was cause this is not the life to bring a baby into the world, she will be running while preggers which we know is near imposible specially when full term, and then.

And andrea is ,my least favorite specially after how much she complains ahhh someone shoot her already lol
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    i am thinking they are dragging it out so they can bring someone back like the guy they met in the beginning or the guy they left on the roof. my first thought when she went missing is she would find someone to help her i dunno why just gut feeling lol
    That would be Merle... and he popped up in the sneak preview of next week! Good call!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    That would be Merle... and he popped up in the sneak preview of next week! Good call!

Yes next week should be interesting!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options

I saw that Merle was coming back! I had assumed the walkers got him. That's what I get for assuming!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Maybe the baby will be a mutant infected with the virus!!!!

Please find Sofia or move on. Hershel is getting on my nerves with his words of wisdom and I can't understand why he doesn't want people to stay on the farm. So looking forward to discussing this with you guys!
  • PlanetVelma
    Options

I saw that Merle was coming back! I had assumed the walkers got him. That's what I get for assuming!

My DVR cut off next week's preview, I'll be sure to look for the new preview on the AMC website!

Merle's back?! I wonder if he's gonna be mad that his brother gave away his antibiotics for his "clap" infection? LOL
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options

Oh, thanks. Mine was cut off too.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i am actually kind of disappointed in the baby thing, in a program as unique as it can be what with the zombies and all, we have to sit through the most over used story arch know to tv drama . sigh
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    It's actually a scene, and not the preview that was cut off my everyone's DVRs (including mine). Sorry!
  • PlanetVelma
    Options
    It's actually a scene, and not the preview that was cut off my everyone's DVRs (including mine). Sorry!

Something is better than nothing!
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    Here is the preview for those that missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIR9nlwRDbA

I figured they would be bringing back Merle at some point or another. I love when the writing of a show really makes you love characters that you really should hate. I always find myself cheering for Daryl even though he's a white supremacist.