Glamazon NSV's

Options

Replies

• GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Anyway, my NSV is a woman I work with saying that I've lost so much weight from my face that I have a peanut head. She instantly freaked out, thinking I was going to take it as an insult, but I just laughed and told her it was an awesome thing to hear. I know she was being nice. Probably not the best choice of words, but it was funny ;)

Nothing better than the old "peanut head" NSV to make you feel motivated!!

LOL!! I laughed so hard there were tears in my eyes.
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Just tried this in my blog and the pic didnt work... But here it is! :O) I feel pretty... AGAIN!

I know this is probably starting to sound like a broken record... but I am fine with that! Anyway, I bought this dress a few weeks ago when I was shopping for size 14 pants... (I have since moved towards size 12) and I just now busted it out and wore it to the office. I just FEEL sassy and lovely and have been getting numerous compliments. I am finally under 200 for the first time in 10 years and I love getting dressed in the morning! Just wanted to share a pic with you good folks :O) LOVE!

23wsbxh.jpg
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    WoooHoo!! That dress is hot! Congrats to getting in a 12. And you are beautiful my tall queen :)
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Looking good Jen! I LOVE that dress! Also, glamazon - gotta start using that word more!

My NSV this week is that I realized I can get in and out of my desk chair at work without the hips catching on the arm rails :-)
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    girl crush alert, you look flucking hot. love it.
  • tleaf2727
    tleaf2727 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a RN so I live in scrubs. I got blocked into my parking spot the other morning and had to crawl over from the passenger side which led me to splitting my pants, lol. Luckily it was because they are so big the crotch was more like mid-thigh and there they went. I went to the scrub store to order new ones and yay for me, down a size in tops and bottoms! I tried them on yesterday when I picked them up and wow, not drowning in my scrubs is a nice feeling. I have a body, and a well proportioned one too! Excited to wear them to work and see if anyone notices the difference. If they don't it okay, because I can see it : )
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Looking good Jen! I LOVE that dress! Also, glamazon - gotta start using that word more!

My NSV this week is that I realized I can get in and out of my desk chair at work without the hips catching on the arm rails :-)

YAY for not touching the arm rails!!! i remember when i hit that milestone in my own office chair :O) good work!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Jenn, not only do you look glam in that dress, your gams rock!

My gams are not slimming down very fast - and my NSV - should it happen - will be fitting into the airline seats without spilling under the armrest when we go to the Philippines in May.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Okay, so I am going to have two pretty much back to back... but thats okay. That's the point of this, and I am nearing the end of my journey so my NSVs will be more frequent. I love this skirt, and I have held onto it for years because I am a huge fan of pencil skirts and this one is just the bees knees! It is 75 degrees here (which is unheard of in March in Chicago) and it's my love's birthday and I will be seeing him later. So I pulled this out of the closet (it is a 13/14 from express) and tried it on this morning just for fun... and would you look at that! It fits, and fits WELL :O) I am so elated I could burst! And of course, here are the pics! Happy Humpday Glamazons!

mtmag8.jpg
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Jenn stop making me jealous!! You are doing an amazing job.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    thanks! this is just so much fun :O)
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    On St Patrick's Day I bought a shirt from one of the merch tables at the show I went to. I decided to get a Men's small thinking I would shrink into eventually but it already fits so well and looks awesome! I've never owned anything SMALL in my life!

I also went back to work at a job I haven't been to since the end of August and everyone was gushing about how good I looked and asking me my secret. I told them, its not secret, just good ol' fashioned diet and exercise. Now some of the other girls are talking about joining the gym I go to.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Congratulations on the small! Woot! I love these stories.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I got on the Wii Fit this morning and that miserable little cartoon didn't call me Obese! HEY! I have been looking forward to this day ever since we got the Wii Fit 10 months ago!. I know what you mean about the small shirt. My sweet hubby bought me a small size tee shirt when my college team won a national championship three years ago (I was wearing XL at the time) I loved that he thought I was a small but put the shirt away. I found it last week and tried it on. :happy: it fit and wasn't tight. Could have knocked be over with a feather.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I had my first teensy NSV yesterday - I only have one belt that fits me right now, and even though I've only lost 7 pounds, I've lost enough size in my waist that the belt cinched easily to the second largest hole rather than the largest hole! Huzzah!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Here's to no longer being obese!!!! :drinker:

And, Yay for new belt holes!!! Hallelujah! :bigsmile:

I am so proud of all you ladies! :flowerforyou: Keep the Glamazon NSVs coming!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Small NSV today - one of my coworkers asked if I was losing weight because my cheekbones are starting to appear again. :bigsmile:
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Small NSV today - one of my coworkers asked if I was losing weight because my cheekbones are starting to appear again. :bigsmile:

That's awesome! It always feels good when someone else notices the progress, doesn't it?
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    MY NSV:bigsmile:

Today- my boss told me the more weight I lose, the younger I look. According to him, with my hair pulled back, my face "looks like a little kid"! Which is weird- since I always thought fat plumped up your wrinkles?!?

I've always considered myself to look older than my age, since starting as a tween, people always thought I was 18+, so hearing this was super thrilling!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    YAY for that!! It is crazy how losing weight makes you lose years.... I think we have found the fountain of youth! :O)