ROLL CALL...

Replies

• LauraSize8
    LauraSize8 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, I'm Laura. 30. Single. Wanting a better life.

I'll be honest... using caps lock makes me nervous. I am here anyway because Namaste is a sweetheart and I like this whole "group" thing.
  • - My name is Ceanne...
    - I am trying to let MY CAPS LOCK DEVIL OUT by throwing in the ODD all CAPS word that I type.
    - I also like shiny things--I have a lot of "issues" that make people laugh: eg. I will only eat one kind of food at a time when I have a plate of food with seperate foods--salad, protein, carb...I KNOW they are all mixed in the stomach, but I DON'T like to mix my flavors or TEXTURES...this is just one of the many THINGS I deal with...(heavy sigh)
    - I have a weird sense of humor but have great friends who GET ME, thankfully
    - I am SINGLE but would some day like to find some FINE guy who makes me LOL...in a good way...
    - I love dogs, and cats (have one dog and three cats)
    - I'm here because Sarah said so and she's my idol--yes I have a girl-crush on her ;o)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    DON'T BE AFRAID PEOPLE! LOCK THAT **** DOWN! IT' S AMAZINGLY FREEING.

YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE YELLING ALL THE TIME!!!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Shanna's in the house!!!!!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    I can join the crazy!!!!

-I'm Deb, 36, from Chicago
    --Work as a middle school counselor and licensed as a clinical professional counselor
    ---I believe that all counselors are a little crazy and that's what makes them good.....Me? I'm a lot crazy!!!!!
    -Not all into cap locks but LOVE exclamation points!!!!!!
    --I have 2 kids and during my pregnancies I was ALL belly (more than 54" around when preggo with my daughter) so my tummy and my short torso throw all of my weight loss a curve ball because nothing fits in the tummy!!!
    ---Plus I'm 5'4" and have a DDD......clothes just don't fit me!!!!
    -One of the crazy born again Christian types too!!!! Won't jam it down your throat but willing to chat!!! Jesus created me and set me free and is helping to set me free from my struggle with food!!! I can't do it on my own and need my friends and Him to help me be strong!!!!
    --Thanks for letting me join!!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I'm Julie. I'm an Architect and it's CAPS ON CRUISE CONTROL!!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    HEY ALL I AM RUTH. 34, SINGLE, LOOKING FOR LOVE. OH WAIT WRONG GROUP. SPRAKLES ROCK. I AM A MORTGAGE UNDERWRITER AKA ANALYTICAL ***** WITH A GOD COMPLEX.
    I AM ALSO A VERY RANDOM PERSON WHO FINDS ODDITIES AMUSING.

FYI IF I SEE ANOTHER TOPIC ABOUT "DO GUYS LIKE SKINNY GIRLS OR GIRLS WITH CURVES' I WILL WANT TO PUNCH A KITTEN.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    MY NAME IS CORY AND I KNOW HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE ROLL POP (ASK ME IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME).

I THINK FEET AND MUSHROOMS ARE TIED AS THE MOST DISGUSTING THINGS ON THE PLANET

I'M TALL (5'10") AND MY HUBBY IS SHORT (5'5.5") AND I LIKE TO WEAR HEELS TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE EVEN GREATER

I LOVE STUPID HUMAN TRICKS. I LOVE PERFORMING THEM (LIKE BURPING THE ALPHABET OR WIGGLING MY EYEBALL INDEPENDENTLY OF THE OTHER) AND BEING ENTERTAINED BY THEM.

I AM BECOMING ADDICTED TO CAPS LOCK.

NAMASTE ROCKS.
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    CHRISTINA HERE!!! I LIVE IN A STATE OF CAPS LOCK!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!:devil:
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    I am Sean and I am here cause Sarah made me.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    I LOVE THAT YOU STARTED THIS GROUP BECAUSE THE COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT WE USE AT WORK REQUIRES CAPS! LOL SO IF I POST ON MFP I HAVE TO CHANGE IT AND IT IRRITATES THE **** OUT OF ME!

:drinker:

OH AND I AM LISA AND YES I DO LIVE UP TO MY MFP NAME!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    MY NAME IS ELI AND IM FROM TEXAS.......... I LUV CHINESE FOOD!!!!!!:laugh:
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    6'2", medium to small frame, 72" wing span, 34" inseam, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids, no dog, no cat, no fish, one parrot

would you believe that this is all in caps lock and that i'm just pushing down the shift key too? maybe i am, maybe i'm not. i'm cool like that...
  • HI!

AM DOMINIQUE.

I LIVE IN MAINE, BUT I HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT, lol.

I ♥ boobs.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    HI, I'm Kelly and a fraud analyst.

-Not really into kittens and glitter, I prefer unicorns and rainbows

-Morbid sense of humor, you fall... I laugh. I fall... I laugh.

-I have been told I"m a little high strung, but once I hit that B**CH with a STAPLER she changed her mind!

Working on getting over my fear of CAPS all the time, I'll get there!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    MY NAME IS CHERI, I ALSO L<3VE CAPS LOCK, I CRINGE WHEN PEOPLE PUT "STOP YELLING" WHEN I USE THEM, IT MAKES ME WANNA SLAP THE **** OUT OF THEM AND THEN SCREAM IN THEIR EAR :)

I LOVE YOU

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL <3
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    <----Me. I'm here as therapy to get over my fear of ALL CAPS. It's been a lifelong problem. I feel the need to YELL IN MONOTONE when I read all cap messages. I don't want this compulsion anymore. *sigh*

KITTENS ARE COOL.
    not a big fan of sparkles though...sparklers on the other hand.....or in both hands are awesome. Especially with dancing of a sort and no fear of burning others.... ♥
  • idrewacat
    idrewacat Posts: 42 Member
    CAPSLOCKS MAKES ME SMILE SO HARD THAT MAY FACE HURTS

I'M BAD AT BEING SERIOUS

I ALSO LIKE KITTENS AND GLITTER (AND SNAKES AN CAMOUFLAGE...)

I PLAY NEOPETS ALLLLLL DAY AND I'M KIND OF LAZY AND I LOVE SNACKS. THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I'M HERE.

OH YEAS AND I LIKE WALKING IN THE SUNSHINE AND ROLLING IN THE CLOVERS WITH MY KITTEN AND THEN DRAWING THE WHOLE SCENE WITH CRAYONS AND STICKING IT TO MY FRIDGE WIT ALPHABET MAGNETS.

YEP.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    <----Me. I'm here as therapy to get over my fear of ALL CAPS. It's been a lifelong problem. I feel the need to YELL IN MONOTONE when I read all cap messages. I don't want this compulsion anymore. *sigh*

KITTENS ARE COOL.
    not a big fan of sparkles though...sparklers on the other hand.....or in both hands are awesome. Especially with dancing of a sort and no fear of burning others.... ♥
    YOU ARE GOING TO BE WONDERFUL FOR THIS GROUP... I CAN JUST FEEL IT :)
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    HEY IM JONATHAN AND I LIVE IN SEATTLE BUT IM FROM NEW YORK AND YES I DO HAVE AN NEW YORK ACCENT, I TALK VERY DIRECT AND LOUD AND WITH A LOT OF HAND MOVEMENTS BUT I CANT HELP IT IM A NEW YORKER LOL (THATS WHY A LOVE CAPS) HAHHAHA