I wonder..........

skinnywithin
skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
edited October 4 in Social Groups
what exactly it means when you arrive at a party or club and you hear someone say " OH ****, NOW HERE COMES TROUBLE" I like to think of that in a good way !! sometimes its good to be known as bad !

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    It's a badge of honor
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    It's a badge of honor

YES! :P
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Trouble Maker, I like, not sure about the Black Sheep thing. I think I was always considered the unusual one of my siblings, least likely to succeed in anything, but I'm doing ok.

But yes, Trouble Maker, I like :-)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Yep, have always been labeled the Black Sheep/Troublemaker! Even growing up my friends parents always said that I was a bad influence. I think it is because my parents raised me to think for myself & not have a "Sheep" mentality. :bigsmile:
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Yep, have always been labeled the Black Sheep/Troublemaker! Even growing up my friends parents always said that I was a bad influence. I think it is because my parents raised me to think for myself & not have a "Sheep" mentality. :bigsmile:

Haha me too! Always been the odd ball/ trouble maker in my family and of my friends. The norm rebel!
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    It's a badge of honor

*That's exactly how I look at it - and that badge is worn w/ pride !!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    I need to be here because someone with a stick up their *kitten* reported my thread about why women cover up when there's absolutely nothing showing. Then the moderator agreed that it was "inappropriate".

My days might be numbered here. haha
This discussion has been closed.