Tae Bo

Options
does anyone do tae bo ?? if so what are your thoughts about this program?

Replies

• L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Nope, never tried the Tae Bo. Are you currently doing Tae Bo or thinking about it?
  • bribabyu
    Options
    Nope, never tried the Tae Bo. Are you currently doing Tae Bo or thinking about it?

I do it with my sister. it is actually a wonderful work out i recommend it i also love Zumba that is my favorite:)
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I did Tae-Bo back in college (about 13 years ago)... I'm not sure if the program is the same as it was back then, but I know it definitely kicked my butt when I did it before! It really gets your heart rate up and sharpens muscle tone, too. :) Good luck!
  • jaxnjojosmama
    jaxnjojosmama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I tried Tae-Bo once... didn't make it through the 'show me how' instructional video because after the third time I fell, I decided broken bones weren't worth it! I do think I'll try it again when I get a significant amount of weight off.. I think things like Tae Bo and Zumba are much easier for those who want to lost 20-60 lbs, but for those of us with much bigger goals, our flexibility, stability, and overall physical shape make these programs difficult or even next to impossible.

I did recently get Zumba on DVD, and I tried it about a week ago... I just couldn't keep up with the pace and movements, and about 10 minutes in my knee gave way and I was down. So I'll put it away for now, but I'm hoping after another 50 lbs or so I can try it again, it looks like a lot of fun!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Nope. We were forced to do Tae Bo when I was in school, never wanted to see it again hahaha