A Little About Yourself!

Options
13»

Replies

• ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am brand new to this site and I'm loving it and finding an art board is FANTASTIC! I love seeing other artists' works. I am Mary and I'm 46 and live in Columbia, MD. I love to draw. I do some portrait work and doodling. Zentangle is so much fun! I dabble in photography and I make jewelry as well. Ever since I could thread a beading needle (age 5), I have been making jewelry. I am a confessed beadaholic.

I look forward to meeting you all and I too am so glad I found you!:flowerforyou:

Pramps... is that Shawn Cassidy on your ticker?
  • klumsykunoichi
    Options
    Pleased to find an arty group. My names Sam, I'm 27 from west Yorkshire, England. I currently work with an independent IT business, promoting and running their online section, but I want to turn my love of art into my career. Only problem is I'm a massive procrastinator and tend not to find time to do my art work. I love to paint traditionally and digitally.
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My name is Janet. I live in Panama City Fl. For years I said that when I retired I was going to paint! Well, last year I retired on my 62nd birthday due to a combination of health problems. I still have not painted because I have spent the year dealing with those problems. Right now, following a surgery (second surgery of these problems) in April I feel better than I have in years.

Now I want to lose weight and get fit!

Now I want to paint!