The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread

Options

Replies

• JulianRai
    JulianRai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Rei and I'm living in Bellingham. Nice to meet you all.
  • nicholestrong
    nicholestrong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, Nichole here in good ol Spokane. Can't wait to look and feel fit in 2013 (darn kido) Would love to chat and track with any in town locals. I'm having fun ready about everyone who is in the cool group. Good Luck to all in reaching your personal goals. :)
  • Scarllet7
    Options
    Hi I'm Scarllet from Hillsboro, Oregon :)
  • nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dianne
    Bigfork, MT here.
    Have a great fellow MFP and friend close by but always looking for more, feel free to friend me
  • smardie
    smardie Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi ,

My name is Mark and live in Seattle .

Go Seahawks !
  • julesreynard
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie. I live in Renton, work in Seattle. Looking forward to making some big changes in 2013 in my health and fitness. :o)
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Susan I live in Aberdeen, Washington! Add me to your friends list! I changed my ticker for the new 10 week challenge I started today so that it would show my weight loss for this time period. I have currently lost 97 pounds.
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    woo hoo seahawks!
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! What an awesome group :smile:

I'm Betty from Seattle. Pretty new to MyFitnessPal. Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Best of luck to everyone ~~
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi - Im Kelly and live in Startup (East of Monroe).
  • lavender22
    lavender22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I live in the small town of WoodVillage Oregon :)
  • MadameMC
    MadameMC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm new to MFP and to this group. I'm Melissa. I moved to Washington to be with my boyfriend. I've lived in California, Idaho, and Texas. I became a Washington resident in February of 2011, starting out in Lynnwood. Now I live about 10 minutes from where I used to, in Mukilteo. I love it here. If I never make it to living in Scotland or Ireland someday... this place is a great alternative.
  • ecka723
    ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'M Amber. I live in Bellevue. Wish I was living in Portland right now, lol. Have a great day!
  • sethysgirl
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I am Aimee and I live in Gresham :-) I grew up in Medford and was Born in Bozeman :-) I love the northwest! Feel free to add me as a friend and maybe work out buddies :-)
  • sethysgirl
    Options
    I love Meford. My mom lives there so we visit quite often.

I really like it here too. My wife and I have lived all over during the past eight years and this is the place we chose to plant roots.

I grew up in Medford...I miss some things but I love it up here in Gresham!
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kat, live in Portland and grew up in Eastern Oregon. I am hoping with every bit of my soul we have an epic snow storm again...soon!
  • christinlynn09
    Options
    Hello! I'm Christin and live in Spokane, Wa~ nice to meet everyone
  • Hello everyone! I'm Tracie and live in the Georgetown neighborhood of South Seattle with my husband and dog. I was transplanted from sunny Alabama 11 years ago. And I'm still trying to stay warm. :smile:
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ahoy hoy! I'm Stephanie, Portlander born and raised.

So wonderful to see so many NW MFP-ers! :bigsmile:
  • tandr14
    tandr14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Rachael, I live in Poulsbo. I am up for talking to people about ways to exercise, places to go for hiking etc that are local and don't cost money.