Welcome!

Options
Izable2011
Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
Hi everyone! Let's introduce ourselves. My name is Bridget and I have lived here all my life. Wouldn't it be nice to motivate people that live in your area? I think so! I can't wait to get this extra 60 Ibs off of me. What about you all? :happy:

Replies

• candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey Bridget, I've been In Missouri for about 4 years when I meet my husband I grew up in iillinois, I've always been big I've lost 112 pounds so far and have about 50 left to go.
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Nice to meet you! :flowerforyou:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm JR and I was born and raised in Missouri.
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Nice to meet you JR.
  • jsheets
    Options
    Hey! I'm Julie. Help motivate me!!!! I had lost 16 lbs. Now, packed it all back on. I'm trying to get back on the wagon to healthy living. I love it once I see results. I just have to stay motivated. I love this app - but I have to use it. :)
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I moved to Missouri in 2002. Been here ever since. I'm on a journey to lose a total of 85 pounds, one pound at a time. Currently, I've lost 26 pounds and I've just begun weight training last week. I am in the Kansas City suburbs.

:)
  • JANELLPOTTORFF
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am also in Missouri. I grew up across the border in Iowa, but moved here about 6 years ago. Looking forward to 'losing' with you all!
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    HELLO!

I am in the SW corner in Neosho. Think 15 miles south from Joplin and that is where I am at.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day,

Tina
  • Amanda_Fischer
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Amanda. I was born and raised in Missouri! I love Missouri wouldn't trade it for anything.
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey all you Midwesterners! Gotta love Missouri!

From D-Town here... Desoto that is! Awesome forum this MRP! Can't wait to help motivate and support you!
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in the Show-me state, KC area here
  • Izable2011
    Options
    Hey all you Midwesterners! Gotta love Missouri!

From D-Town here... Desoto that is! Awesome forum this MRP! Can't wait to help motivate and support you!

Farmington here, Nice to meet you!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Missourians! I'm from the middle of the state, yeah thats right our state fair city of Sedalia !!! Hello Everyone!
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Chrissy, about to turn 3O this month, married with 2 kids. I live in Troy, but grew up in O'fallon. Nice to meet you all!
  • crystal_78
    crystal_78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All, My name is Crystal and I just moved to MO this summer. My husband is stationed at Ft. Wood and we LOVE it here so far!
  • stlshawn
    Options
    Greetings children of earth!

This is shawn from beautiful Cape Gir! (Ok, it's Cape Girardeau, but calling it gir is so much more fun to say)

It's great to see so many people from our lovely state getting in the mood to avoid some food, jumpin out of the chair and waving our hands in the air.
    Be proud of yourself, not just for downloading and playing with the app, but for taking the initiative to find a group and say hello to the people.

I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say, and I am honored to be in your group.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    New to this group. I was born and raised in MO. I'm on a journey to lose a total of 35 pounds. Currently, I've lost 28 pounds and I like to think of myself as a runner. I am in St. Louis county.
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in Mo. My family is from Lincoln, Mo. I live in Calhoun, Mo. I am doing the Keto diet successfully.