Challange #1

Options
Hey all.

Lets come up with a challange using the LS walking ABS with belt 3 mile DVD.

How about we have to do the 3 mile 3 times a week? What do you all think?

Replies

• CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I don't have that dvd. However, I am sure others will enjoying doing the challenge. Currently, some of us from the thread are completing a challenge for November.
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have these DVD's and have been looking for a way to fit working out into my schedule, I will take these out tomorrow morning! I need to get moving, I am not working at all and after my 1 hour commute I have no energy!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I don't have that dvd either I have the Ultimate Collection and I love it. I am doing the challenge with CorinthiaB for November. So far I have logged 14 miles since November 1st.
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    I don't have that dvd either I have the Ultimate Collection and I love it. I am doing the challenge with CorinthiaB for November. So far I have logged 14 miles since November 1st.

Great job KK!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't have that dvd. :( Can the challenge be tweeked a little so those of us who don't have that specific dvd can still participate?
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hello group! I am doing the November challenge also.

One thing I would like to hear from the group is what is your favorite DVD and why? I am using one with the weights and have the one with the band but haven't opened it yet.

Oh, guess I should have made that question a new topic hun?
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Just did 4 miles with the 4 fast miles dvd along with the band. :smile:
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Hello group! I am doing the November challenge also.

One thing I would like to hear from the group is what is your favorite DVD and why? I am using one with the weights and have the one with the band but haven't opened it yet.

Oh, guess I should have made that question a new topic hun?

I currently have the 4 Fast Miles, 5 Mile Fat Burning and the 5 Day Slim Down. I like all because I can get a great burn for my weight and not have to spend hours upon hours doing it.
  • BrendaPetersen
    BrendaPetersen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Never thought about all of us haveing the same title... lol Ok 3 miles 3 times a week to a LS DVD :)
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Is Saturday the last day for this week then? Or is it a week from today? I'm going to be doing 5 miles a day starting up tomorrow, but just want to be clear about the end of the week. I have the Leslie Sansone's Walk Your Way Thin: Walk It Off & Tone It Up and absolutely love it! It's helping me put a big dent in "The Hobbit" mission that I'm doing. After that's done, I'm going to the Lord of the Rings mission. Yes, I am just that much of a geek and that's not even the half of it.
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope it is not too late to participate in this group. I have the Walk Away The Pounds 5 Mile Fat Burn and I do enjoy working out to this DVD. There is 21 more days in this month and I plan on walking 40-45 miles this month. If it is too late to join in on this challege, I will just keep a look out for the next WATP Challenge. Thanks and God Bless!
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    My goal for this month is 30 miles. I may increase that before the end of the month.
  • queenbee917
    Options
    I didn't walk today but I will tomorrow! I am off so there are no excuses!
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did 5 miles today.
  • Kkmama
    Options
    Got in another 3 miles today. Total of 17 this month! I get most of my miles in during my night shift break.
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Great Job everybody! We should all be proud!

Have an awesome walking day!
  • magicsd77
    Options
    27 miles so far this month. I have 6 DVDS and my favorite is the 5 fat burning miles! i just got the 3 really fast miles and the music is weird. Love Leslie and her walkers!
  • queenbee917
    Options
    Walked 2 miles today :)
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't have that one either. I will have to look for it. I've been using 5 Really Big Miles with the band. Love it. Did 4 miles of it today with boosting & burned 500 calories!
  • Kkmama
    Options
    Got in another 2 miles!