Welcome

Options
broadsword7
broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
Welcome cyclists of all kinds, road, mountain, hybrid, recumbent, wanna-be riders, you name it. Post here and keep the rubber side down.

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    yay now that you made this group I might make a tattoo one :)
  • broadsword7
    Options
    yay now that you made this group I might make a tattoo one :)

Awesome!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Any place that I can get bike info is good to me. There's never to much bike talk (jokes, pic, stories). I been riding for a while and now I can combine the MFP with my favorite sport. Work situation has change and I don't get as much dirt riding as I used too. Mostly Sunday road is all I get. But better some than none. lol.
  • broadsword7
    Options
    Yea! Sword, thanks. gotta get back in the saddle as it were. I heard my bike crying last night... Yup, getting on after the kids are in bed tonight.

I wish I could do more night riding...saving nickels and dimes for some killer lights.
  • broadsword7
    Options
    Any place that I can get bike info is good to me. There's never to much bike talk (jokes, pic, stories). I been riding for a while and now I can combine the MFP with my favorite sport. Work situation has change and I don't get as much dirt riding as I used too. Mostly Sunday road is all I get. But better some than none. lol.

Any time on the bike is AWESOME time, welcome beyg!
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Right - so MFP has it's own little cycling Cafe/Cake stop now has it? Excellent!!

maybe someone should post an invite note in the MFP Cycling Club thread ??
  • broadsword7
    Options
    Right - so MFP has it's own little cycling Cafe/Cake stop now has it? Excellent!!

maybe someone should post an invite note in the MFP Cycling Club thread ??

Hiya, welcome here BigYin! I thought about that, but like the saying goes, I haven't got "round 2 it" yet. I know there will still be value to that thread, but I think having a group like this gives us opportunities to have separate topics on cycling to delve into.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Yeah - wasn't about diverting custom from there - just thought that the regulars in that thread may not have noticed the groups facility yet was all I was suggesting it for... Certainly not in the business of hijacking threads etc. but my OCD side does like to keep everything tidy and in a single easy to find place :laugh:
  • broadsword7
    Options
    I totally agree. I may send out individual invites and eventually post on that thread that there is a group now too. I think it's good to be able to go in one spot, most definitely!
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Yea! Sword, thanks. gotta get back in the saddle as it were. I heard my bike crying last night... Yup, getting on after the kids are in bed tonight.

I wish I could do more night riding...saving nickels and dimes for some killer lights.

I have a Serfas 150, 250 and 500, and my least favorite is the 500. I prefer to ride with the 250 on my handle bars, and the 150 on my helmet. Allows me to look off to the sides. All three are USB rechargeable which is important to me when I tour.
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Groups is a good idea!
  • broadsword7
    Options
    Welcome yall, I see a lot of familiar MFP members here and some new people too! If I could spend every day not workin, and on a bike, I don't think I would get sick of it at all! :glasses:
  • broadsword7
    Options
    Hiya, I am locking this thread so that new members can use the following thread, and show their other MFP friends that there is a new cycling group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/393367-x-welcome-all-cyclists-x

Rubber side down!
This discussion has been closed.