Welcome Everyone

Options
RonneyKay
RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
I hope we can start a group here for people in AZ. To get together, do healthy activities, maybe not so healthy activities haha... IE happy hours, etc... But it will be fun.

anyhow I hope you join me!

Replies

• jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Phoenix here :happy:
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    10 lbs to go!!! oh so jealous! :) glad to have you. its just starting, so, be patient, friend me.

what part of phx do you live in?
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hello! Glad to see fellow Phoenix people's here!
  • kzcortes1
    kzcortes1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looks like this is the closest thing we have to an intro thread! My name is Kal. Been with MFP before, was successful and lost weight then I stopped using MFP and gained some back. So I decided to get back to calorie counting!

Go ahead and add me - my food/workout journal is open. I welcome any tips/advice you guys have. If you live around Laveen, I could use a running/hiking partner. Hopefully more so when it cools down!
  • kansaskevin
    Options
    I'm in Goodyear, I am just looking for some motivation, and freinds for MFP. I've done pretty well thus far, but the last week and half have been tough, don't know why. would love to have someone to bounce ideas off.

Message me if you wuld like to MFP friends.

21045081.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kimhub
    kimhub Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I realize that this group seems to be lacking in active posters but I wanted to say hi to everyone. I signed up for myfitnesspal years ago but over the past 6 weeks I have really started using. I am a long way from my end goal but I feel more confident than I have in years. Good luck to everyone out there!
  • CoozyRoo
    CoozyRoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all, and welcome kimhub. I try and keep an eye on this board but admittedly don't post much. Like you I joined years ago but didn't really start taking it seriously until May of this year. I'm in the northern phoenix area, full time worker, married, mom of two little ones (11 mo/3yo). I have a long ways to go but feel like this time it is sticking better. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to all.
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kim and Coozy-- nice to meet you both, I'm Debra. I love near PV Mall. I'm 50, married 30 years with 2 boys who are both getting ready to move out. I've been on MFP for more than a year but got really serious in January and have done well. At my age, weight loss is slow but I've already dropped 23 lbs. I work out 6 days a week and am in better shape than I e been in years. My very highest weight ever was 198. I lost and gained the same 20 lbs for years. At the start of 2013, I was 188; my goal for now is 155 but I may try to go lower. Will se when I get there.

Enjoy your hot, muggy weekend!
  • charliesochor
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Krissi and I live in Surprise :)