Introduce Yourself

Options
brit1329
brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
I figured we could all get to know a little bit more about each other and our goals :)

Replies

• effiejay
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Elizabeth, a stay-at-home mom of a two-year-old little girl, and I live in Mississippi. I'm really, really excited for November 11, and looking forward to turning over a new leaf in all areas of my life!
  • PositivelyFit74
    PositivelyFit74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey kids! I'm Beth Morse - Beachbody Coach- Mom- Christian- Sister, Daughter, etc. Love to read, craft, sing, decorate, and do the healthy thing! Or...at least ATTEMPT it. I am so discombobulated and NEED the PUSH! :D I love all things Chalene and totally want to be her when I grow up. I will be starting CLX about the same time as the PUSH! What a great way to get it DONE! I am stupid giddy about the PUSH Launch and getting my CLX. I have about 40lbs to shed and tone and am really looking forward to getting Extreme! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • brat1076
    brat1076 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Tina I am a full time mom and student. I also teach gymnastics, turbo and I am a beachbody coach. I am hear to get my life in order. I want to learn how to reach my goals.
  • letha75
    Options
    Hi! Letha here and I float between Fresno and Salinas California. I have been so tired of being tired and truly am looking forward to being surronded and motivated from positive, healthy, and outgoing peeps. Look forward to the new ME. :happy:
  • teresasandiego
    Options
    Hi All, my name is Teresa-San Diego, CA-new to Chalene-Christian-caregiver to mother (stroke patient)-full time social worker. I have allowed my weight to get extremely out of control. I need to get rid of about 175lbs. Looking for support and encouragement and at times someone who sounds like a Drill Sergeant who will kick my butt if I fall behind on my goals :) (literally or figuratively)
  • dreamtobefit
    Options
    Hi I'm Kirsty :) Wife, full-time mum, mother of 3 (daughter age 19, step-son age 16 & daughter age 4). I live near Perth, Western Australia. New to all things Chalene. I tried Turbo Jam for a month but I prefer strength training/toning so I've just started Chalean Extreme which I love. I'm here to make some long overdue changes...replace bad habits with good habits. They say life begins at 40...so this must be my year :)
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey there-
    My name is Meredith- I was fortunate to have met Chalene in 2006, she helped me a great deal with my journey and is awesome. I am 42, from Philadelphia, PA. Since my over 100lb weight loss, I've run into a few challenges, but am back on track, eating healthy, working out with the gym, turbo and CLX.
    ps- if you listen to the motivational CD on CLX, you will hear my story on track 7 :) I was VERY!! honored that she put it there.
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Janice. I am a full-time mom to 2 girls (4 and 6), a full-time wife (12 years) and a part-time budget analyst. I live in northern BC, Canada. I am looking to get going on my weight loss journey. I have 70+lbs to lose from my 2 pregnancies. And, since my baby recently turned 4... I can't use the pregnancies to justify the extra weight I carry every day.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Matilda, single mum to 2 kids (5 & 3). Live in Austrlia.

I love turbofire, and can't wait until start push.
  • heatherhaymes
    Options
    Hey - I am Heather Haymes in Cumming, GA. I am a mom of 2 young kids (2 & 5) and work full time. I love Beachbody and all of their workouts, but need to get back on track with my organization and "to do list". Somedays, there are just too many things to get one and I get overwhelmed. Looking forward to this Push!!
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Hi I'm Krissie, from the UK. I'm a lead singer in a heavy metal band called Triaxis. And by day I'm a Managament Information Officer at a local University. I'm re-training to become a fitness instructor and a weightloss coach.
    I love the Beachbody workouts and they are finally opening up WOWY to us internationals who haen't a base in the US or Canada. HURRAH.

Really looking forward to starting PUSH - I've completed Chalene's 30 day challenge and loved it. She's resonated with me so much that I'm also a car smart subscriber. My outlook on life has changed so much in the last 2 months that I'm stupidly excited at being part of the advnaced guard for PUSH as it were :) Currently on month 3 (week 9) of Turbo Fire, and will be starting CLX in the new year.

Lovely to meet you all, will probably dip in and out with the odd comment here and there, but for any UK based people I've set up a Team GB on facebook - just search for Jump Push Start - Team GB (hope the Olympic committe don't mind haha).

K
    xxxx
  • lalarsen40
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lori, living in the Tampa area. I work from home as a graphic designer. Both of my kids are grown and away finishing up college. I am 44 and shortly after that birthday in August, freaked out about my weight gain. I quit drinking Diet Mountain Dew (was drinking up to 6 a day) and started exercising every day. I cut my calories to 1190 a day. I have seen some progress-- I've lost about 11 lbs, but of course this is not fast enough for me. LOL Which brings me to PUSH-- since making my "fitter" lifestyle change back in September, I spend WAY too much time worrying about exercise and counting calories. I'm hoping PUSH will get me on track to getting the other important things done (like cleaning the house and feeding my husband!). I do love the exercise part of my day now, but want the "diet" portion to just become a normal thing, not something I obsess over.

I just got TurboFire about a week ago-- LOVE IT!! I'm doing the "prep" plan right now due to tendonitis in my ankles and it seems to really be at the right pace. Of course, I just want to jump into it, but am trying really hard to slow it down so I'm not out of it for longer due to injury. The tendonitis is from running which I was doing everyday without a day of rest. I just need to take that stubbornness and put it towards PUSH and I think I'll do well!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm Brittany, I live in Kentucky. I am a mom of two little girls (6 and 17 months). After I had my youngest daughter I became a stay at home mom. Since I was stuck in the house a lot more I ended up gaining weight. I decided to do something about it last January and did really good until I hit about 30 lbs lost then I just kind of got overwhelmed with a lot of other stuff. Now, I'm tired of being so close to my goal and not finishing what I've started. I'm super excited about PUSH coming out this week, and some time today I should be getting ChaLEAN Extreme in the mail. I'm hoping between both of these I can finally lose the last 10-15 lbs, and balance out my life so I actually have some time for me.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Therese and I'm a 32 years old and living in Toronto, Canada. I just quit my full time desk job in June to Health Coach people full time, I'm also finishing up my psychology degree AND planning my wedding! I'm really looking forward to 11/11/11 and getting to PUSH myself with all of you!
  • UndreamtPoem
    UndreamtPoem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Glenna and I'm 40, living in Maryland. I'm a teacher and also taking classes. I did just finish three months of ChaLean Extreme - which I absolutely loved and am ready to start another round now that I feel like I've gotten the hang of it. I was thinking about trying TurboFire (any suggestions?). Combine fitness with organization and non-procrastination and I'm looking forward to PUSHing myself with your support. :)
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Pam. I live in Wisconsin and I am 49. I was introduced to Chalene earlier this year when I purchased Turbo Jam, love it! I did her 30 Day challenge last month and it got me motivated. Ready for more ready to go! I am going to loose 50 pounds so I don't feel so self conscious when I travel. Not that I travel often but I would like to.
  • aarvelo122
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Anita! I'm 30, recently married, currently unemployed but working on bettering myself mentally and physically! Even though I haven't met you at all, I appreciate that we are all on this journey together. This community is going to be absolutely awesome and a huge help!!! Best wishes to all of us! :)
  • oconnorh
    Options
    Hi! My name is Hannah and I am from Temperance, MI. I am a nursing student hoping to use Push Jump Start to prioritize my life and stay motivated! I hope to use myfitnesspal daily during this challenge because sometimes (okay, often) I snack uncontrollably! I love TurboFire and am making the decision this week to become a Beachbody coach (thanks to Chalene's sister, Jenelle Summers!) I hope that this group will help keep me motivated and on track!
  • projectkristy
    projectkristy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi...my name is Kristy. I'm a wife, a mom, a nursing student and I work part-time at the hospital. It's as if I don't have enough hours in the day to get everything done. I need this more than anything. I'm looking for the PUSH and motivation to accomplish all of my goals, and am looking forward to be doing it with all of you!
  • Toesonthego
    Toesonthego Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    My name is Sandra Boser & I live on a farm north of Onoway, Alberta, Canada. I'm a wife and a mother of 2 (ages 12 & 10) and work full time at a credit union as the teller supervisor. I've been on a weight loss journey for about 20 years now and this time its about my health & fitness, so I know I'm going to be successful. From start to satisfied, I have over 100 pounds to loose and I'm about 15% done, so there is a long twisted road ahead of me and I'm looking forward to every step.
    I have been a fan of Chalene for years now and since I discovered her on facebook, I've learned to love her and her beachbody friends even more. I am really looking forward to the knowledge of #PUSH and the people I'm about to connect with.