Which Foods Can't You Stand?

Options
Me personally, I can't stand cheese, baked beans, tomatoes, gravy or pizza. There are a load more, but I must say, those are the things that I really can't ever fathom eating in my life!

Replies

• HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have an innate dislike for most green veggis. When one doesn't care for lettuce, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, and the like, it makes it hard to stay under calorie intake. :(
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm not as bad as I used to be.... as a kid i would only eat meat and mashed potato :|

most foods I don't eat are based on texture, basically anything slimy makes me gag so, tomatoes, most fruits (except apples). stuff like mussels & oysters etc, mayonnaise (as most condiments)....and other stuff i can't think of right now.

Oh I also can't drink any hot/ warm beverages like tea or coffee etc... not sure why, just really don't like it.
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have an innate dislike for most green veggis. When one doesn't care for lettuce, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, and the like, it makes it hard to stay under calorie intake. :(

I'm exactly the same. I hate all those vegetables. The absolute worst one though is brussel sprouts. Just thinking about them makes me want to throw up.
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I'm exactly the same. I hate all those vegetables. The absolute worst one though is brussel sprouts. Just thinking about them makes me want to throw up.

Im exactly the same as you guys except i have trouble getting up to the calorie goal. I like fruit though so sometimes I add spinach leaves into a fruit smoothie so I can get veggies into the diet and not be able to taste it.
  • jeeping_mom
    Options
    Me personally, I can't stand cheese, baked beans, tomatoes, gravy or pizza. There are a load more, but I must say, those are the things that I really can't ever fathom eating in my life!

I don't think I could go on living without tomatoes or pizza. I can't stand the smell of curry. My hubby keeps insisting that I try Indian Food because not everything is made with curry, but the smell of the restaurant would make me hurl.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank God!! Someone else who doesn't eat pizza!! You are my new best friend! Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I don't like pizza. I did eat it when I was younger, I think I ate too much of it as a preteen because by age 13 I couldn't even stand the smell of it. My husband is only allowed to order it when I'm not home for a meal. The only downside is that my son is almost to the point where he loves it. I may have to invest in some nose plugs so that I don't limit their food choices.