What Do You Wish You Would Eat?

Options
I personally wish I ate Pasta - noodles, tagliatelli, anything, as I know it's good for you if you're going to be working out, and you don't have to have a lot to have a substantial meal. I've never tried spaghetti bolognese and I've never tried chop suey, I've never tried those little ravioli pockets. I've tried noodles on their own, but the texture puts me off. I've never tried a single piece of pasta in my life - purely because it looks all soggy and squishy and moist. My other half loves pasta and I feel like I'm stopping him from eating food that he loves.

Replies

• jenallman
    jenallman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wish I could eat vegetables. Most of them are either crunchy (I don't like crunchy) or they smell really bad (I forced myself to eat a green bean recently - the taste wasn't terrible but I can't deal with the smell.)

And I would like to be able to eat more chicken. I know chicken is healthier than beef (my main food) but I can only do chicken dishes if I make them myself - no premade or made by someone else chicken recipes. I have to know that I got all the "nastiness" out - same thing with tuna fish, which is the only fish I can tolerate.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to eat fruit and veg!
  • Pauli_Pocket
    Pauli_Pocket Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been a picky eater since I can remember, I wish that I could eat more vegetables, pasta, rice, meats.... the list goes on. Its difficult to diet with so many limitations. I want to get the right amount of nutrients and sometimes feel the only way is to use supplements.
  • tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I wish I would eat vegetables. I wish I would fruits. The only veggie I eat is potatoes...lol. I can eat apples as long as they are cut up and I can eat bananas. Other than that... I'm a meat eater! Pretty sad when I think about it.
  • PaulErmac
    Options
    I wish I could eat vegetables. They have always been the hardest thing for me to eat. Most fish and meats are also hard for me. My diet is extremely restricted. All the meats I can eat are processed so my diet is also unhealthy.