Ripped In 30 Download Options

Options

Replies

• Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Been doing the 30DS for awhile now and hit a plateau, so researched the Ripped in 30 and decided to give it a try. Started today before I found this group to join. Absolutely loved the work out, and so will all of you! Excited to be part of this journey! Good luck to everyone!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Thanks for these links! Do you know if the weeks #2 through #4 are also available to download? If not, I will get the DVD set through Netflix.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Boo, wish I'd seen this before I bought it for instant download on amazon. I thought that would mean it would actually download onto my computer but it streams off of amazon.com :devil: my internet connection is not the best so this is going to be annoying.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Boo, wish I'd seen this before I bought it for instant download on amazon. I thought that would mean it would actually download onto my computer but it streams off of amazon.com :devil: my internet connection is not the best so this is going to be annoying.

I have Comcast (otherwise known as Comcrap, ha ha) so I would rather not stream videos either. If you have a Netflix account, they have the DVD. I am returning a DVD today so I can get the Ripped in 30 next :happy: