Water

Options

Replies

• blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes it is hard to get it all in but it is so worth it! My skin is much smoother, softer and more tone!
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I HATE water...any tips for drinking more of it?

I've been using the MiO drops...add a little or alot! LOVE them! I was previously diluting juice all the time, but at work, these little buggers just hideout in my drawer at my desk and I find I drink waaay more!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DivaTKG
    DivaTKG Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you hate drinking water, I noticed that by putting fresh fruit in your water really helps. Strawberrries, grapes, lemon, watermelon. Play with it all. The good thing about mixing with the fruit is that it is all natural and no mater what you are moving to the right destination which is drinking water by itself.
  • Matholo425
    Matholo425 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    same here,some days are better than others
  • Ladylouwolf
    Ladylouwolf Posts: 39
    Options
    My doctors said I was drinking too much water and flushing the nutrients from my body. Hard to cut back for me.
  • Caramalhoney
    Options

I absolutely LOVE MIO water enhancers or Crystal Light!! Try them but only the liquid form!!!
  • Bekarington
    Bekarington Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Can you get MiO in the UK?
  • tashar4
    Options
    BRITA!!! i have a pitcher and a bottle!! i keep both filled it helps me drink it more... and also it helps me measure my water intake 8 brita bottles is a gallon!!
  • tashar4
    Options
    I've heard of drinking too much water, but how much is too much?
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    drink flavored water like crystal light I drink peach mango green tea I get the ones that make 2 quarts serving size 1/8 packet 1,4 g servings 40 ,amount per serving cals 5, fat 0 ,sodium 5mg,total carb<1g ,sugar 0, protein 0 ,vitamin A 10%,vitamin C 10%,vitamin E 10 % I'm suppose to use 2 packs for a gallon but I use only one I just want sometimes to give me flavor instead of just nothing to taste it's enough for me.
  • leelafry
    leelafry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like a large glass of water with about 2 Tbsp of lemon juice and then 1 tsp of Stevia. Very refreshing while working out and flavorful, but not overwhelmingly strong.
  • whedbeer
    whedbeer Posts: 3
    Options
    Start slowly I remember i had a hard time even drinking 16oz yes I'm ashamed but now its like i feel dehydrated if I don't consume enough... try vitamin water or the packets that you put into it to give it flavor
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes there is. I was shocked a while back when I heard of a young girl in Australia who actually died because she drank too much water.
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I refill a water bottle and have it beside me as I watch TV at night. My goal is to drink it as I relax and view. I often refill it because I tend to drink 2 or 3 quite easily. I find this better than trying to force it down for the sake of drinking 8 glasses a day. :drinker:
  • Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have found that adding fruit and fresh herbs work great. Put in fridge in the morning and sip on all day. I love choc mint and orange mint and a few stevia leaves. Yum

http://greatist.com/health/flavored-water-healthy-recipe
  • ClarissaMorris
    ClarissaMorris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add lemon, cucumbers, or berries to the water. I LOVE lemon water!!
  • lots2lose51
    lots2lose51 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    love water always have done :drinker:
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    i feel more clear and not so clogged up by drinking water but i mix it with no added sugar squash :(
    and i still let myself have diet coke sometimes which cant be bad?
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

@Karmynzahringer :I hear you... I used to add slices of lemon, ginger, cucumber-ginger-mint, ginger-mint etc... Once I started hitting 2 (70 oz)liters easily, I stopped them because I didn't need them anymore. Now I'm trying to be consistent with 3 liters (100 oz appx)