Options
Anyone from maine? Feel free to add me =]

Replies

• Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    :-)))
  • SummerTulip78
    Options
    ME! Feel free to add me too ... I need all the friends I can get. Unfortunately, I've surrounded myself with skinny friends IRL! :)
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Another Mainer here. We seem few and far between!
  • josey12012
    Options
    Mainer here! Feel free to add me! I just joiner again recently!

Enjoy the snow we got yesterday!! Shoveling earns you good exercise points!!
  • shawn46106
    shawn46106 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mainer as well. Joined in September of '11, and have been pretty much doing my own thing on here. Venturing out into a couple groups and testing the waters so to speak.
  • aparker36
    aparker36 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mainer too! :)
  • onerottndog
    Options
    Coastal Maine here!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow, other Mainers! Bangor area, here. Way out in the sticks, though!
  • jennieemily
    Options
    Lewistion/Auburn area here! Just joined yesterday. Hoping to meet others in the area!
  • Being_Healthy_Me
    Options
    Southern Mainer here! :D Feel free to add me also! I just joined tonight! Can't wait to get started!!
  • graycatbird
    graycatbird Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI, everyone! I'm Sue, and I live in Portland. I'm 65 years old and I've been struggling with my weight my whole adult life. Trying to establish some healthy eating habits. I have elderly parents who are becoming very frail, so there's stress in my life, and I find it hard to keep from eating out of stress.

I'm an avid gardener and am really looking forward to spring!

Sue
  • pretentiouskate
    Options
    Another one!

I'm Katherine, I live in York county and commute to SMCC (South Portland) for school. I'm studying Dietetic Technology (nutrition) and am trying to shed some pounds before I get into the workforce again.

I went through and added a bunch of people in the thread, if you didn't get a request from me feel free to add me! MFP thought I was spamming or something because I had added so many people so quickly.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Another one!

I'm Katherine, I live in York county and commute to SMCC (South Portland) for school. I'm studying Dietetic Technology (nutrition) and am trying to shed some pounds before I get into the workforce again.

I went through and added a bunch of people in the thread, if you didn't get a request from me feel free to add me! MFP thought I was spamming or something because I had added so many people so quickly.

I went to SMCC all last year! Strange, maybe I've seen you in the noisy lounge :D
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Amy, and i am in Central Maine! :)

Feel free to request me if you want!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bangor area. Anyone feel free to add me if you want :):flowerforyou:
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I am a "neighbor" Vermont :) if you want to add me you can , if not Hello neighbors! :)
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Im from NH but visit Maine often. I <3 it there!
  • Daisykyo
    Daisykyo Posts: 15
    Options
    I am a Mainer. At the moment I live in Ellsworth!

Hello fellow Mainers!
  • tracy3315
    tracy3315 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mainer - from the Augusta area. Feel free to add me. Need all the support and encouragement I can get.
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just joined MFP yesterday. I am located in Portland. Who is loving this weather?!? I took the pup on a two hour walk/hike on Saturday and to the beach on Sunday :)