Hello!

Options
Good afternoon! My name is Dawn and welcome! Please introduce yourself!

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Yay... I am not introducing myself I refuse :P

I am Pixi or Pix or w/e ever you wish to call me. Love anything Paranomal - currently working my way through doing some creative writing for NaNoWriMO, way behind on my targets but I am sure I will get there eventually lol
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My name is Sarah, and I love everything Young Adult Paranormal! Currently reading the latest in the Blue Bloods series, and then will move on to the latest HON book!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Elvia.
    I've been a Paranormal/Urban Fantasy fan since I read my first Jim Butcher (Dresden) book. I have a long list of series/Authors I read, some of which include: Laurell K Hamilton, Richelle Mead, Kelley Armstrong, Jim Butcher, Jaeniene Frost.....there's more. lol

So thankful I was invited to this group!! :happy:
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carol and I'm an avid reader. I read a lot of stuff, but the past few years have been heavy on the paranormal stuff. Includeing the Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark hunter/dream hunter/were hunter series, and a few other books she's written as well. I also have read the Blue Bloods series, Twilight series, and am currently reading the Nocture City Novels writen by Caitlin Kittredge and the Cassie Palmer series but don't remember the author's name.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options
    Richelle Mead, Kelley Armstrong,

So I am assuming that you are a Vampire Academy fan? Probably one of my favorite series!!! Just finished Bloodlines a few weeks ago, and I am loving the spin off!

Also loved the Darkest Powers series, and her new one, The Gathering, is sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read!

I swear, I have two bookshelves, and they look like the Young Adult section in Barnes and Nobles ;-)
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options
    I also have read the Blue Bloods series.

Love this series! I especially like how they took a different spin on the whole vampire thing. Especially with there being so many series out there about vampires, I love when they come up with a completely new way to tell how they began and the rules they follow!

Have you read the Mortal Instruments series?
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Hi !
    Melanie here from New Hampshire... I am a BIG TIME Yasmine Galenorn fan as she has very imaginative, creative and seductive paranormal/urban fantasy writings of "The Otherworld"....

Thanks for the invite!
  • elvb
    Options
    So I am assuming that you are a Vampire Academy fan? Probably one of my favorite series!!! Just finished Bloodlines a few weeks ago, and I am loving the spin off!

Also loved the Darkest Powers series, and her new one, The Gathering, is sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read!
    Absolutely!! I have The Gathering and Bloodlines waiting to be read on my Kindle right now. I'm reading Deadline by Mira Grant first.
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Shanna. I adore vampire / werewolf / paranormal / fantasy stories. C.L. Wilson came out with a great series. I also read Yasmine Galenorn, Sherrilyn Kenyon (one of my utmost favorites), J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood), and Christine Feehan.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invitation!

I'm Angela and I have been an avid reader of anything in the horror/paranormal/fantasy genres since I was a preteen. Even if I dislike it, I will read it. I am currently reading "Undead and Unwed" by Mary Janice Davidson - a kind of cross between chick-lit and vampires.
  • elvb
    Options
    Thanks for the invitation!

I'm Angela and I have been an avid reader of anything in the horror/paranormal/fantasy genres since I was a preteen. Even if I dislike it, I will read it. I am currently reading "Undead and Unwed" by Mary Janice Davidson - a kind of cross between chick-lit and vampires.
    I enjoyed that series. Haven't read the most recent one, though.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see so many people join the group!! YAY!!! I'm currently reading Yasmine Galenorn. I'm going to start reading the Black dagger bro soon. i have heard great things about that series. I'm waiting patiently for the new book in the HOLLOWS series. Kim Harrison is the SHIITTTT. =) For any of you that have read that series, I really wanted rach to hook up with IVY. BOOOO. Have any of you read the Chicago Vampire series by Cloe Neil? Great series, except I was very unhappy with the death of...i can't remember his name right now. the head vamp guy. Anyway, I would have to say one of my most fav series is The Fever Series by karen Moning. OMG Shadowfever was SOOO GOOOODDD!!!!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i totally forgot to mention the Sherrilyn Kenyon dark hunter series. the book Acheron made me cry. I LOVEEE that series as well. =) Stacia Kane as a great series as well.
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Jessica. I am a major bookworm specializing in the paranormal genre. I love authors such as Charlene Harris, Patricia Briggs, Lynsay Sands, Kerrelyn Sparks, and many others. Right now I am reading the Lycan Trilogy by Nikki Charles. I am on the 3rd book and I have loved this series. I have an ereader and this was a free trilogy.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! My name is Mari... I don't think i've ready anything BUT paranormal romances in a very long time. Actually no.. that's not true, I read George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series. VERY good read. I've read all the Laurell K hamilton's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry Series. All of Feehan's Dark Series. I think Im all caught up with the BDB series. I've read all the "Sookie" books .. anne rice vampire and witches series.. currently im trying to finish up Kenyon's Dark/Dream Hunter series.. I just finished reading Devil May Cry.
    Oh the Queen Betsy series is pretty good and so is Mead's vampire academy and the succubus series.
    I know there are more.. but I forget... If any of you have any other series you recommend .. let me know! I love to read Series... :bigsmile:
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see so many people join the group!! YAY!!! I'm currently reading Yasmine Galenorn. I'm going to start reading the Black dagger bro soon. i have heard great things about that series. I'm waiting patiently for the new book in the HOLLOWS series. Kim Harrison is the SHIITTTT. =) For any of you that have read that series, I really wanted rach to hook up with IVY. BOOOO. Have any of you read the Chicago Vampire series by Cloe Neil? Great series, except I was very unhappy with the death of...i can't remember his name right now. the head vamp guy. Anyway, I would have to say one of my most fav series is The Fever Series by karen Moning. OMG Shadowfever was SOOO GOOOODDD!!!!!

I've read Chloe Neil, also. Waiting for her next one to come out. I hated that she killed him off, too. Also read Kenyon, Hamilton, Harrison, and the Sookie series. Always on the lookout for new authors. We are forming a paranormal book group at work so hoping to find new authors.
  • hm195
    hm195 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Richelle Meade, I am just finishing listening to Bloodlines (read it once on my Kindle) to refresh myself so i can start Golden Lilly today, love her Vampire Academy Series but also love her adult series as well especially Georgia Kincaide Succubus Series,
  • hm195
    hm195 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello there my name is Heather i'm in Kansas and i am an avid book reader, i love parnamormal romance, Urban fantasy, YA sci fi and fantasy, anything with vampires, shifters, werewolves, faries i love it all. Some of my favorite authors are Richelle Mead, Stephanie Meyer, JK Rowling (Harry Potter of course), Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse), Carrie Vaugh (Kitty Norville Series) Chloe Neill (Chicagoland Vampires) and JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood just to name a few.