WOD

Options
Share what you are doing

Replies

• momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Right now I am doing the execises for beginners laid out in Everyday Paleo. I also have a gazelle and use that quite often and add dance workout videos on occasion.
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    right now I am just walking. I used to lift weights a bit and run but have got out of the habit and am wanting to start back at it.
  • nmbasilico
    nmbasilico Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Walking and elliptical...and lifting my 31 pound daughter
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I attend bootcamp 3 days a week. It's run by a mixed martial arts gym. It's a lot of body weight exercises, HIIT, functional movement type stuff. I love it and look forward to it every time.
  • nmbasilico
    nmbasilico Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So what is everyone's week like, workout-wise? Do you do certain things on certain days or just go with the flow of the week?

I was doing the elliptical about 5 days a week before I found out about Paleo. I've been pretty lax about working out since then. I wanted to figure out the food part first and ended up losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks (yes I've been weighing myself....I wanted to see it working!) So now that I know that is working, I'm going to add in exercise again.

I'm thinking of having a plan like this...

2 days of 15-20 minute elliptical
    2 days of exercises like sit-ups/pushups/burpees/handstands and other gymnastics
    walks daily with my daughter

What are everyone else's plans like?
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Walks most every day, usually 30 minutes, sometimes longer
    Weight Training 3 times a week. I'm trying to push heavy weights to make the most of my time at the gym
    Stretching throughout the day when I think about it, little by little I'm getting slightly more limber