Welcome

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I know most of us started on this Monday...but I would like to say...Excited about it all and loving that you guys are driven...I am still new to this Group thing so we are going to help one another... I would love to know what each one of you are expecting form this DVD....As you all know I dont it before so I know that it work and want even more results than before...

Replies

• Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hoping to tighten up my stomach and shed a few inches in the process. Cant wait to see everyone's results!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the group. I know I have some tight abs under there some where....so I'm hoping to see them without having to suck my stomach in!!! lol
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i know you ladies & gents will do a fantastic job!! here's a chart including everyone's initial measurements!! good luck :flowerforyou:

6wk6pk.jpg
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    My goal for this dvd is to get rid of some of this belly. I have had 5 kids and I still look pregnant a year and a half later.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Really liking the chart! :smile:

I hope to flatten out my stomach and lose some inches. I can tell I have some decent abs hiding under this fattyness, so I want to bring it out!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Honestly my first goal is to stick with it for the 6wks. I have tried of JM DVDs and was unable to stick with them. I like this one more. My other goals include losing some inches and losing at least 6 lbs. I have a lot of fat to lose so I dont think I'll have abs by the end, weight/inch loss will be sufficient for me :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I am expecting to see a flat tummy in 6wks. I don't care if its no ABS I just want it flat. I am ready to see results in that area. Goodluck to everyone and lets show JM that we ain't gonna back down. We going FULL FORCE. As we say in our southern voice LEGGO!!!!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is exciting!! I can't wait to see the results!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited to be part of this group! And cant wait for results!! I'll log on later to check on everyones status's & give xtra support where I can (I did this in May/June & got results so hoping the second go-round give FANTASTIC results!!)
  • xhaller
    Options
    I like the 6 Week 6 Pack DVD. It's great motivation for the fact that I'll be in Kauai in one month!! wooot woot!!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is exciting!! It's good to know I'm not the only one doing this workout!!!

Today is Day 5 for me, thats awesome most of us are all starting the same week.

If anyone needs any support thoughout I'm here :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Good afternoon team! Today was d3L1 for me and I actually feel good. Lets keep up the good work and keep each on track. No one said it would be easy but the results will def. Be worth it.
  • blueyeb
    Options
    Just found this, lol. My goal is to tone & tighten my tummy... I just had a baby in August and have plenty to work on to get back to pre pregnancy or better than pre pregnancy shape :)
  • carlaj38
    carlaj38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,

Just purchased my dvd with 2 day shipping. I will be extremely behind the rest of the group but I'm going to keep everyone posted.

Thanks!