Runners!

What upcoming races are you registered for or want to do?

I will be doing the Anthem Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning - burn the calories before I consume them!
Thinking about heading down to Tucson (Oro Valley) for the Great Prostate Cancer Challenge 5k & 10k.
Depending on a couple things, I have planned to do the 12ks of Christmas in Gilbert, AZ on 12/10.
Thats it for 2011!

But I already have scheduled to do the PF Changs 1/2 marathon (2-person relay/ 6.5mi each) on 1/15 and the Color Run 5k on 1/28.

Share what you're up to!

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I'm not a runner (yet) but I want to do the Warrior Dash next year. It looks like so much fun!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    I'm signed up for the Half Marathon in Vegas this December 4th! Its not local, but looks like a lot of fun since its on the strip. I'll probably be walking it though, not running (not quite there yet! LOL)
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    I am doing the Rock and Roll Half marathon in Vegas with NeuroticVirgo. I've considered doing the PF changs half marathon in Jan, but want to see how well I do in Vegas first as it will be my first race. I think as the weight comes off I will get out and do more 5k's. :wink:
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Keep it up guys! And don't give up.... I have never been a runner, and even still I am really just a very slow jogger. But, I enjoy it, and it is helping the weight come off :)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    id like to try my first 5k on Turkey day debating on the big lifetime one downtown phx or the anthem one .......
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Anthem! :) AZtrailrunner and I will both be there, it'd be cool to see some other fellow MFP peeps out there!