Vermont

Options

Replies

• wickedvt
    wickedvt Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey all! Fellow Vermonter (South Burlington) checking in. I just joined myfitnesspal a few weeks ago.

:edit: Forgot to mention... been here eight years!
  • therealnerwin
    Options
    I'm new to MyFitnessPal and I'm from Vermont.. well I live in Vermont.. all my life! I'm a local photographer living near Stowe.. so don't be surprised if you've seen my photos on Fox44 or WCAX.

I realized today is a new day that I'm going to start my journey of losing weight and proving that I can do it and not fail again. I can do it and will.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MyFitnessPal and I'm from Vermont.. well I live in Vermont.. all my life! I'm a local photographer living near Stowe.. so don't be surprised if you've seen my photos on Fox44 or WCAX.

I realized today is a new day that I'm going to start my journey of losing weight and proving that I can do it and not fail again. I can do it and will.
    Awesome... another Vermonter! :)
  • wolf2000
    wolf2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Moved here in August! I love living in VT. Could not ask for a better place to live!
  • Crystal817
    Options
    I see Vermonters are starting to come out of the wood work now... hehe
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Vermont rocks!!!

I lived in the Burlington area for 26 years then moved last October to North Carolina! I love VT and miss it so much, NC is much warmer though... 1/2 inch of snow the entire winter?? Yes please! I'm always going to be a proud Vermonter though :)
  • Crystal817
    Options
    Vermont rocks!!!

I lived in the Burlington area for 26 years then moved last October to North Carolina! I love VT and miss it so much, NC is much warmer though... 1/2 inch of snow the entire winter?? Yes please! I'm always going to be a proud Vermonter though :)
    The great state of Vermont will not apologize for it's cheese!
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Vermont rocks!!!

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for it's cheese!

Mmmm cabot cheddar...
  • leshana1
    leshana1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Oooh yay, didn't think there was too many from Vermont! Been here since birth, myself.
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Oooh yay, didn't think there was too many from Vermont! Been here since birth, myself.

Hi and welcome:) they are still in hiding or doen't participate in the community here........I can think of 30 more offhand :)
  • Crystal817
    Options
    I've only met a couple that are active on here!
  • ravennyx
    ravennyx Posts: 40
    Options
    I've been here for 8 years
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps! I am from Vermont, and moved to New Hampshire. I wouldn't move back..but I still work in Vermont & do plenty there. I live on the border.
  • FelicityArtifex
    Options
    Hi, I'm in I guess Mid Vermont? Lived here on & off...went to high school in Manchester, moved away, came back in 2008. Now i'm in Rutland and getting fit! :-) Anyone doing the Spartan Race at Killington?
  • Crystal817
    Options
    Hello! :)
  • lbbcvt
    lbbcvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lived in VT for close to 30 years and before that was in NH. I've never lived anywhere but New England.
  • Crystal817
    Options
    I've lived in VT for close to 30 years and before that was in NH. I've never lived anywhere but New England.
    Hey there!
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Greetings fellow Vermonters! So glad to see there are this many of us! I've lived in this great state for my full 24 and a half years! Love it here, though I wish this weeks weather forecast would change so that I wouldn'th ave to wear flippers when I go outside for cardio :(
  • appleblossom85
    appleblossom85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lived here my entire life. Wouldn't have it any other way!! :)
  • chicklet163
    Options
    Anyone in the Burlington area looking for a walking buddy? I've lived here for about 4 years now. I could use the motivation!