Foundation

Options
What's everyone's favorite Foundation??

For me, I have kind of oily skin which I know I will appreciate later because I won't get wrinkles...

so I use Cargo liquid foundation which I absolutely love. I've tried MUFE and wasn't as impressed as so many other people are.

Oh, and if anyone else has oily skin, Urban Decay De-Slick is the greatest invention ever. lol

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Chanel Vitalumiere, MAC Studio Sculpt, Clarins tinted moisturizer, Laura Mercier Silk Creme. I have about 30 foundation bottles on my shelf, those are my faves!! I have very oily skin too!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Thanks to another MFPer, I just bought Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation and powder. I've only worn it a few days, but so far I'm pleased with it. I'm 44, so it was time to change foundations (or so I was politely told at a salon). I was using Mac and Bare Minerals.

What I like about the EL foundation is that it won't melt off my face. I live in Houston, Texas and it's very humid/hot here.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i hate the idea of something caking my face...so i mostly just stick with mary kay tinted moisturizer with spf 30 and/or MK mineral powder.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Somewhat off topic, but a FB and old high-school friend recently posted a pic of herself and I was really taken aback about how off her makeup color was.

Made me realize, I've been wearing the same color too for over 25-years, but think I need to meet with a professional. :embarassed:

I don't wear foundation/powder very often, but I don't want to look like Crusty the Clown when I do. :embarassed:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Somewhat off topic, but a FB and old high-school friend recently posted a pic of herself and I was really taken aback about how off her makeup color was.

Made me realize, I've been wearing the same color too for over 25-years, but think I need to meet with a professional. :embarassed:

I don't wear foundation/powder very often, but I don't want to look like Crusty the Clown when I do. :embarassed:

Yeah, apparently I wore Clinique when I no longer had "Clinique skin" because that's for younger faces. Ha!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I started using a new Olay foundation recently. I have never used foundation in my life because it was always so cakey, but I love this Olay product.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Mary Kay creme-to-powder foundation. I like that I don't have to use a separate powder. And I can layer it for more coverage on some days.