Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tips for keeping the count going

goron59
goron59 Posts: 890 Member
Things I do to keep the counter ticking.

1. Log in with the iPhone app as soon as I wake up in the morning, then go to the friends tab, and news. This logs you in regardless of whether you log any food or exercise. Easy for me as my phone is also my alarm clock.

2. Use the iPhone app 'remind me to log food' notifications. A couple of times, I've been mega busy in a day, saw this and was saved.

3. Log in before and after flying on long journeys, especially those crossing many time zones. This will minimise the chances of rolling into 'tomorrow' without having logged. Eg, if I fly from London to New York, my day is 5 hours shorter!

4. Related to this - update the timezone when travelling so you don't get caught out rolling into tomorrow when it's only 7pm.

5. Don't leave all your logging to one point in the day. Do it as you go, if possible.

6. Seek therapy for all this obsessive compulsive behaviour :wink:

Replies

• VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Great tips! I dont have a home computere (weird I know) and couldnt log on the weekends unless I went home. Now I have a phone that I can do it on and I am much less likely to forget.