Hey:)

Options
Hey Everyone!! :-)

I am excited to start this!!!!! =]

Replies

• AshleyWebster
    Options
    Yay so am I thanks for inviting people whitney C: Everyones welcome to join, the more the marrier. Today I started 30 day shred so i can prep for the big day! Monday! Yay!
    How much weight have you all lost so far and what are you looking to lose by 2/14/12??

I have lost 6 lbs and am hoping to lose 60lbs by feb 14th! Yay! Aim high girls! You can all lose up to 3-5 lbs a week if you work hard and eat smart. Good luck. Cant wait to get to know you all! Any other moms in here?
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    You're welcome :-) HEYYY I did some of 30DS again today too!! Haha, that's funny. Although, I am not fully going to start until around next Tuesday cause of the hubs coming in this weekend!! :)

*How much weight have I lost so far? [34.8lbs as of today, and 19.8lbs of that is since i've been on MFP]

*What weight do I wanna be by 2/14/2012? [Well, i'd like to be around 150-160ish range at that time, so that means i'd like to lose around 35-45lbs, in the next 14-ish weeks till Valentines Day, I hope it's possible!!!!]

Lately, I have been on "hault" in my weight loss, so I am hoping to get back on the "losing" streak, and kick this fat goodbye!!! How many of you are looking to lose inches?? I am big on inches, because of how big my stomach is and my c-section stomach mommys pouch that I have going on, that is a BIG concern for me, so I monitor my inch loss TWO times a week, I measure on Tuesdays && Saturdays!! Anyone else monitor their inch loss??? If so, how many inches have you lost since you started your weight loss journey?

P.S] I am a MOM ;)
  • leanmeby33
    Options
    Hi! I started MFP May 2010 and lost some weight. But I slacked off and gained again. Had lots of family and job stuff going on around the fall of last year and have been an absentee member mostly since then. I'm starting over. This is it. I am soooo ready to start losing! I have been working on my habits for the last couple of months - getting little more activity in and replacing junk foods with fruit/veggies. Already started feeling better, but haven't seen any measurable results yet.

This is exactly the push I needed to get a firmer footing - get more serious. I want to SEE some results. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. I'd love to track inches - cause really it's more about how I look/feel in my clothes than that number on the scale anyway. But I don't have that kind of measuring tape. I'll try to pick one up before Monday - good idea!

I'm not a Mom (except to my five furry "kids").

Thank you for starting this group and having it open to all!! I'm so glad I saw this before the start date too!
    Succeeding at this will be the best Valentine's prezzie I can get for my hubby too!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Ready to start losing lots! I have around 40lbs to lose completly and it would be GREAT to lose them by valentines day as a few weeks later is my and my guys 4th anniversary (not married just being together)
    I have lost (now) 6lbs as of now and I have lost 10lbs fully but keep slacking once I hit the 10lb mark and gaining back so I'm yo-yoing between 187 and 183 which is very frustrating.

I've just started a very low card/low sugary restricted diet (on day 2) and each day I do core and streching excersies and I will be going to the gym every other day too I think to do 20mins running or so.

Will try and make sunday my weigh in day now for this challenge!