Progress

2»

Replies

• @ Sand!! YOU ARE AMAZING> YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT KEPT UP WITH THIS CHALLENGE>.Unfortunately even i broke down!!! I am sorry if I let everyone down, I'm not sure what happened to me but I am back now and only gained 3 pounds....So here we go again.....

Oh ya I said there was a reward for me at the end of this challenge.....Anyone want to know what it is?

YES!!!!! what is it????
  • I am all alone on this thread;-{ Where are my teammates? Corrie...love ya!!!!!! :brokenheart:
  • 153.8 I know you guys left me :brokenheart: but I am sure you'll be back :embarassed:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    LOL I'm sorry our challenge was a FAIL...you Sand are the only one that kept up with it, I am very proud of you, being the sole survivor is a feat in its own!! xo
  • Thx Corrie! This journey seems to be the only thing I have control of in my life so I'm sticking to it. I really appreciate the fact that you started the group ;-} :flowerforyou:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Thanks! I feel horrible that I lost all motivation during it though. I guess the good thing is I am back to logging faithfully and ready to do this all over again, and I only gained 3 pounds before I decided to come back which is not a fail in my book, Thank you for all your support and consistency, it helped me realize I am too important to give up on myself.
  • I'm still at it!!! Down to 153.2 YOU are too important to give up on! xxxooo :flowerforyou: