What Health issues have you Overcome?

Options
goofynat
goofynat Posts: 68 Member
For me so far I am off my Iron suppliments, allergy pills, and have no head aches which is amazing.
cheers ~ Nat :)

Replies

• goofynat
    goofynat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was chatting with a lady the other day who is no longer on her insilyn for diabetes which is fantastic.
    Another person has lowered their blood pressure and is almost off his medication.
    awesome!
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    I didnt have any health problems to start with but my Husband (who was 280 lbs @ 5'8" has lost 27 lbs. He has sever acid reflux that would start the second he would go to bed at night, would have to urinate every hour (due to his belly pressing on his bladder) and, even though he was not officially diagnosed, sleep apnea. Since we started the skakes on Jan 7th. He no longer runs to the washroom, has not had acide refulx once, does not snore and actually gets a good night sleep. He was always very irritable and snappy and was difficult to live with. Now he is a different person. I realize it was due to not sleeping properly. He is the man I fell in love with all over again. Our marriage is renewed, happy and stronger than ever.

My best friend started the shaked as the end of January. She has lost 15lbs. But she also suffers from anxiety and depression. She loves that she has lost weight, but she loves even more that her moods are regulated and she says she feels like a new person.
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have also noticed that I am sleeping better and not snoring as much and I am not as tired..
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started sleeping better, almost right away, and noticed a distinct increase in energy. I've noticed a strong decrease in headaches, and a increase in desire to move. I've started taking ballroom dance lessons because of it, and I believe the combination is helping my balance and grace. I've been very clutzy since I was a child. After a month, I was able to cut back on taking Aleve for my arthritis. I hope to have more to post in the next couple months. ;)