Dream Cosplay?

Options

Replies

• mforcemaniac
    mforcemaniac Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love the dandy version! I have his pink ballroom dress but need to shed some pounds before I wear it again. I'm hoping I have to have it taken in at the end of the year though if I lose enough weight ^_^.
  • Miriai
    Miriai Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can just see you now in your Ciel and me as Madame Red and just looking up to see Ciel towering over me XD
  • swan_jun_g3
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Noob here. Going 2Dragon con for first time this year.

My dream cosplays ?

Swan Jun from gatchaman (aka princess from battle of the planets)

Dark Mercury from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (live action)

Queen Serenity in her Senshi form from PGSM live action

Eternal Sailor Jupiter

Esmeraud (Emerald) from Sailor Moon

sakura from card captor sakura and tsubasa chronicles

Meilin Li from card captor sakura

Wood Card, Watery Card, Flower Card, Mirror and Fight Card from Card Captor Sakura
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Harley Quinn from Arkham Asylum. It's serving as my motivation to lose weight, so hopefully I'll be fit enough to wear it by the time Otakon rolls around.
  • zaffie730
    zaffie730 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My ultimate cosplay would be Fran from Final Fantasy XII. It'll take some time to get a flat stomach, but it's my goal!
  • kirikaye
    Options
    My dream cosplay is to look nice in my Rikku FFx2 cosplay and my Yoko cosplay. ^^
  • sakuradrops7
    Options
    Mines would be Jasdero from D.Gray-Man. He pretty much wears an open body warmer with nothing underneath and his trousers could be seen to be pretty revealing so if I were to cosplay as him at my current weight my belly would be all over the place and my legs would probably look like a big ham tied up with string and I would feel so uncomfortable.
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My dream cosplay is Clare from Claymore. Their clothing is like spandexy-skin tight, and I need to tone up some before I can wear a unitard comfortably in public. I will try to make this one a reality once I get my current project--my boyfriends Howl cosplay done, for my (currently-lone) Sophie cosplay. <3

Another one that I really want to do is actually not from an anime, but Sarah from the Labyrinth, the part where she starts hallucinating and she's at a Masquerade in a huuuuuge princess-like dress. This one I'm not really concerned about my weight for it, since there's soooo much fabric, seriously her dress is huge!
  • mforcemaniac
    mforcemaniac Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After coming down 50 lbs and being told that my Pluto costume not only fit, but had to be taken in...WINNING!
  • sailorsaturn
    Options
    dream cosplay is the main girl from Mawaru-Penguindrum, Princess of the Crystal (プリンセス・オブ・ザ・クリスタル Purinsesu Obu Za Kurisutaru?),
  • PeachKitty
    Options
    After coming down 50 lbs and being told that my Pluto costume not only fit, but had to be taken in...WINNING!

Aww, congrats! <3

I want to cosplay Lightning from FFXIII. Yes, go ahead, pick probably the skinniest girl in Final Fantasy history..
  • nikkiolie
    Options
    I have so many dream costumes. A lot of my past ones I have ended up doing. Currently I would love to cosplay

Asuka's plugsuit (neon genesis) and
    Darc (Arc the Lad)

I am actually working on Darc right now. I have another costume that isn't really a dream because I just kinda read the series and planed it but I am so looking forward to it. I can't wait to cosplay Rokuro from Brave 10 but those pants are so low -_-
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yunalesca from FFX.
    Oh so much.
  • Zerago
    Zerago Posts: 7
    Options
    My dream goals are more based on the difficulty in making it rather than my ideal figure. Having said that, getting in better shape definitely helps for these!

Quarian suit (Mass Effect 3)
    Blattaria (Gilgamesh)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Harley Quinn

this
  • Ramona_Flowers
    Ramona_Flowers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ramona Flowers, ironic enough.
  • Mimikya
    Mimikya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two years later Kagura from GINTAMA. So pretty. TT3TT
  • ForeverrCaitlin
    Options
    I have so many dream cosplays XD this year I'll be doing Black Gold Saw [OVA version] for Fanime 2012. I really hope I can loose this belly fat I have, this'll be the first 'revealing' cosplay I'm doing. I'm not sure what I'll do when may rolls around and I'm not where I want to be ; ^ ;
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight would be my favorite, though I won't do that one unless I lose a LOT of weight.
    I'd also like to cosplay as Tamiko, a character from my manga. :) I'll probably be her this October when I go to my first convention.
  • PinkberryCream
    Options
    My dream cosplay is to look nice in my Rikku FFx2 cosplay and my Yoko cosplay. ^^

These are actually my two dream cosplay! My goal is to get down enough to cosplay Yoko before I'm too old for it haha