I hear tattoos hurt

fatboypup
fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
:) wheres been the real fun spots for you? the ditch behind yer knees makes me wanna cry

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    The Elbow, The tippy top of my shoulder on the bone and the inside of my bicep up near my my under arm... They hurt like HELL!
  • Riiiight on top of my sciatic nerve. I'm sure there was an invisible man hiding under the table punching me in the calf. Not cool, invisible man!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    the worst I found was accross the top of my foot, close to the ankle, near the veins. I almost passed out!

Im getting a new one soon - will be my fourth. Cant wait!!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Most painful so far has been the ditch of my right arm and right above it. My elbow is fully covered and that was a cakewalk compared to the ditch. I have some friends tell me, "The ditch is a *****." and I couldn't agree with them more.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    The ditch for me was fine, it was a breeze! haha its different for everyone. I hated the Elbow and mine is completely covered.

The wrist sucks to!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    I have three so far. I got my initials on my chest in Italy, a four leaf clover on my thign in Italy, and a panther on my shoulder/bicep area in Korea. Never received a tattoo in the United States. I guess it's time to get another one.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    My leg hurt the worst, not sure why having had one all down my spine. Although still want to go for one on my other leg!! Love having them!!
  • after 100s of hours all over, i gotta say, my ribs. what was i thinking? i still have another sitting on them too
  • The tattoo I have going across my ankle and over the top of my foot was the most painful of my tattoos - but hasn't stopped me planning my next one lol.
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    omg i have a tattoo on my stomach and the part right by my ovary area made me wanna curl into a small ball and cry.

The wrist is supposed to be a bad area too but this was my least painfull tat. ^_^

I quite enjoy the pain of ink. (is that maschositc)
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Lower back. It really didn't hurt until I felt the needle going in waaaaay too deep.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    The most painful one I ever had was on my lower arm. It was more to do with the fact she spent an hour on a patch about 4 x 3 inches.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Palm of the hand. Yeah, that happened. It's less that it hurts while it's happening (which it does) and more that it's the palm of your hand and there is no way that's not going to hurt continuously during the healing process.
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    i think my second one on my chest hurt the worst .......... however i do try to avoid places i KNOW will hurt like crazy LOL
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Most painful for me was my right foot... the left one did ok.. but for some reason the right one hurt. I was sitting there half way through the outline asking myself WHY i was getting the tattoo.. LOL.
    My foot was VERY swollen for a couple of days, but now I love my tattoo and I'm glad I got it. :bigsmile:
  • wolf86aps
    wolf86aps Posts: 1 Member
    The shoulder blade was the spot for me so far and the top of my shoulder on the nerve shot fire down my arm.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    out of the 4 i have only the part over my spine ever made me go ouch that freakin hurt
  • when the " tramp stamp" came around my waist...... that was worse than the back or ankles.....
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    The underside of my upper arm. . . I didn't do a tribal or anything that goes all the way around, but the one on my arm ventured that way and it was not pleasant!!! I hear that any kind of feet tats hurt. . . yeay or neah?!
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    COLLAR BONE! I have my chest/back/sleeve on my left side of what will become a japanese body suit... and my collar bone was the most excrutiating BY FAR! after many hours under the needle, this spot is the only spot where i wanted to quit or at least take a break. my elbow ditch and ribs were pretty bad but sufferable... and i can tell the stomach will make me quiver, so im scared of that.