Long Distance Loves

Options
JDRBT
JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
Were you and your hubby-to-be long distance?

We were! When we first met - he was in Michigan and I lived in Southern California.

He's currently deployed (navy submariner) and while I couldn't be prouder of him, I do miss him terribly tonight! So to keep myself away from some chocolate comfort, I started looking at pictures of good times. I do some fancy Montages and photo editing, so I thought I'd share my favorite - from last Thanksgiving. He'll miss out on the holidays with me this year, but I'm thinking that I might need to use the same sound track to put together a montage for his return. Copy and Paste the link to view.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=cdb81ad2756775fa114bd3&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

If you were/are a long distance love, what fun little things do you do/send to each other? Keep it PG 13 please! Thanks!

Replies

• starrstarr007
    Options
    I know you posted this forever, but my now fiance and I met while he was in New Jersey and I in Seattle... we spent A LOT of time apart... we had a few fun rituals... first because he got up first he would email me a song of the day... it would usually be to a youtube clip that I could play on my phone so I would wake up listening to what ever selection he made for me that day. We also planned a lot of skype dates (breakfast, evening cocktails, watching the game etc). We also always have a countdown even it was a lot of days to come it was always great to see it go down one by one...