Lamest game in your library

Options
ajbeans
ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
What is the lamest game you have in your library? Doesn't necessarily have to be yours -- if your kids or your spouse have a lame game filthifying up your collection, it counts.

Our lamest game is a kids' game. "Let's Ride: Silver Buckle Stables." My sister bought it at a yard sale or something for my daughter a couple of years ago. She's never played it yet, and I really hope she never will. We should just get rid of it, but I hate throwing things away and we certainly can't sell it. So it's just there, right next to the Halo trilogy and Fable II.

We are also the proud owners of the Burger King games Sneak King and Big Bumpin'. That's my husband's fault. I'm bitter about it.

Replies

• ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    gonna have to say NFS:shift it was pretty lame :/ lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Where in the world is Carmen San Diego, HAHA!!!
  • ajbeans
    Options

That's kind of awesomely lame though. I might hang that one on my wall. hahaha
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

That's kind of awesomely lame though. I might hang that one on my wall. hahaha

Haha, I was addicted to that game!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I love all the Nancy Drew games. I havent played in a while but me and my friend were obsessed! We used to have Nancy Days, where I would come over with the latest game and we would finish it in 12 hours. lol. It was so fun.
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Well, if we're talking about lame games that we used to love, I had this weird Bugs Bunny game for the PC. I can't remember what it was called, but that game was so bad, and I LOVED it. I got it for my birthday one year, along with an NKOTB CD. I was so awesome.

ETA: Ooooooh, I just Googled it. It was Bugs Bunny's Hare-Brained Adventure. :laugh:
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Viva Pinata. It's awesome, I swear!
  • ajbeans
    Options

That one is actually kind of awesome. The cartoon, not so much.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    OH OH IM GONNA WIN THIS ONE

I have all three Burger King games that they gave away with meals.

I bought them used at gamestop ...$5 for all three haha.
    Sneak King was actually really fun for awhile...while drunk.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Kinectimals...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I love them both equally and each have their own "awesomeness" about them. :laugh:

1371155.jpg

AND

250px-Cityfolkbox.jpg
  • ajbeans
    Options
    I used to really love Animal Crossing. I just got bummed out because they haven't improved on the first one, and in some areas they've taken a step backward. So I don't play it anymore, but when they release the next one, I'll probably buy it.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Bedrock Bowling! My wife loved it back in the day.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Sr2_cover.jpg

LOL!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I have the first Animal Crossing. I was SO addicted.
    When my Insomnia acted up Id pick it back up and pick weeds till I fell asleep LOL
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

I actually liked this one... :blushing:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Well, if we're talking about lame games that we used to love, I had this weird Bugs Bunny game for the PC. I can't remember what it was called, but that game was so bad, and I LOVED it. I got it for my birthday one year, along with an NKOTB CD. I was so awesome.

ETA: Ooooooh, I just Googled it. It was Bugs Bunny's Hare-Brained Adventure. :laugh:
    omg was tht the one where u jumped on something flew in the air attacheed to dynamite and floated down trying to keep from gettin attacked by a bull to hit the target to open a hole???
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Sr2_cover.jpg

LOL!

I LOVE this game! It's so ridiculously over the top. The lamest game I HAD, was the Deadliest Catch game. Loved the show, but the game was crap.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Aw man, I wasted so many hours of my life orb hunting............... but it was fun! :laugh:

Crackdownfinalbox.jpg
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Probably that Trauma game. ._. So gross.

And Tales of Symphonia II. There was no need for a sequel.